What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Kansas City V Dallas (1 Viewer)

Vermiel just said, "They dicked us on the flea flicker." I thought he might have said "tricked," so I rewound it and sure enough, he said "dicked."Cool. :thumbup:

Vermiel just said, "They dicked us on the flea flicker." I thought he might have said "tricked," so I rewound it and sure enough, he said "dicked."

Cool. :thumbup:
That's exactly what I thought he said kutta. :lmao: J

Vermiel just said, "They dicked us on the flea flicker." I thought he might have said "tricked," so I rewound it and sure enough, he said "dicked."

Cool. :thumbup:
If anyone can get away with that, it's **** Vermiel.

LJ is making a good case to go number 1 overall in next year's drafts.He's been better then LT & SA since he took over the starting gig.

LJ is making a good case to go number 1 overall in next year's drafts.

He's been better then LT & SA since he took over the starting gig.
I've been thinking this as well. He is really a monster in that offense. :eek: I think KC somehow sneaks into the playoffs and makes A LOT of noise!

while it seems like the chiefs have pretty well outplayed the cowboys, they are behind and just gave the ball back, props to the cowboys

Kennison = BACK BREAKER
Tell me about it. :kicksrock: That TD probably sealed my fate. My opponent this week and I are tied for the division lead, so it's winner take all. We're out of the wildcard chase, so the loser watches the playoffs from the cheap seats.My opponent has taken a 28pt lead, with Vick for him and Stallworth/KJones for me left to go. I'm not very optimistic, especially since I left Bettis and Glenn's 20+pts on the bench. :wall:What's that famous Cubs' line? Oh well, there's always next year. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread