What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Chicago V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Out goes Orton and in comes a real QB in Grossman, 1st pass is a completion. Whats the over/under before he gets hurt again?

Whats the over/under before he gets hurt again?
What's the over/under on over/under before Grossman gets hurt posts?Real content: Grossman at least gives Chicago's offense a new dimension.

McGuire is sucha f'n tool!!! Early in the game, he said the Bears offense would be the same with Rex in at QB. Then after his first completion, he says that Grossman will make a big difference!!! What an AZZZ!!!

Seattle should be quaking in thier botts now, that Defense now has a decent offense to go with it and I can see the Bears going into Seattle in January and winning.

Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie. That was the best Bears drive of the year. The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.

Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie. That was the best Bears drive of the year. The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.
Sometimes its better to be safe when you have a great D. They have been winning with Orton; I don't think they should change things.

:eek:   What the ****  Does that count as a fumble recovery for Chicago's Defense?
I think so :confused:
Oh I hope not... :X My opp and I are with in .5 of each other right now - I need him to not get any more points.Does the Chicago "O" become the defense on a turnover, I think?

Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie.  That was the best Bears drive of the year.  The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.
Sometimes its better to be safe when you have a great D. They have been winning with Orton; I don't think they should change things.
I think all the Bears fans disagree with you!!! :excited:

If their goal is to back into the playoffs and lose in the first round, I think Orton is the man. If they want any hope of winning any playoff games --> Grossman

Not in my scoring system, TJs 6 just showed up and nothing for the Bears defense.......Bring Back Orton that way TJ can't get close enough to score again.

You obviously have watched 0 Bears games this year.

Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie.  That was the best Bears drive of the year.  The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.
If their goal is to back into the playoffs and lose in the first round, I think Orton is the man. If they want any hope of winning any playoff games --> Grossman
:goodposting:

You guys are sure drinking the kool-aid. Remeber Fitzpatricks first game with ST Louis. He was also the second coming.
The Rams had no choice. The Bears do. I'm sure you agree with the ESPN crew about Orton, huh. :lmao:

:hot: Now I'm only up by 4pts, Come on Defense I need a pick 6 or a fumble, somes sacks something!!!!!!

This game is OVAH!!!!!!!!!DA BEARS,DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS,

You guys are sure drinking the kool-aid. Remeber Fitzpatricks first game with ST Louis. He was also the second coming.
:confused: I don't see the correlation here.
Of course not. You are obviously drunk on Grossman kool-aid. As a neutral observer I saw Grossman complete a couple of passes and throw a pick. Hardly a sign of greatness.

It will count a fumble recovery for the Bears D. 3 years ago McCardell fumbled the ball away, was recovered, that ball fumbled away and TB recovered for a TD. It counted as a defensive TD.

:confused: I don't see the correlation here.
Of course not. You are obviously drunk on Grossman kool-aid. As a neutral observer I saw Grossman complete a couple of passes and throw a pick. Hardly a sign of greatness.
You have also watched approx. 0 Bears games this year as well.Thanks for your input. :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread