What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Chicago V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

You guys are sure drinking the kool-aid. Remeber Fitzpatricks first game with ST Louis. He was also the second coming.
:confused: I don't see the correlation here.
Of course not. You are obviously drunk on Grossman kool-aid. As a neutral observer I saw Grossman complete a couple of passes and throw a pick. Hardly a sign of greatness.
We aren't looking for greatness. We are looking for a modest step up from pathetic.

I'm sure you agree with the ESPN crew about Orton, huh. :lmao:
There's no need for personal low blows like that. Keep it less harmful by saying something about his parentage or the small size of his "masculinity".

You guys are sure drinking the kool-aid. Remeber Fitzpatricks first game with ST Louis. He was also the second coming.
Of course not. You are obviously drunk on Grossman kool-aid. As a neutral observer I saw Grossman complete a couple of passes and throw a pick. Hardly a sign of greatness.
Grossman's 3 completions were more than Orton had in the entire 1st half :yes:

Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie.  That was the best Bears drive of the year.  The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.
Sometimes its better to be safe when you have a great D. They have been winning with Orton; I don't think they should change things.
The goal is to win a SUPER BOWL. They know they cant do it with orton. They need to find out if Grossman can do it. There defense can do it. LOOK out seattle

The Rams had no choice. The Bears do. I'm sure you agree with the ESPN crew about Orton, huh. :lmao:
I haven't liked Orton since he fumbled the ball and lost the game to Wisconsin last year.I am just saying that maybe you should wait to see what happens the rest of this game and the next ones to declare Grossman as the needed piece in the super bowl puzzle.

man....if Moose can get 5 catches and a td by some miracle adn Vick continues to suck i may make the super bowl after all! :hot: and Moose drops one :hot:

It will count a fumble recovery for the Bears D. 3 years ago McCardell fumbled the ball away, was recovered, that ball fumbled away and TB recovered for a TD. It counted as a defensive TD.
If it turns out that way then I'm up by 8pts :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

I'm sure you agree with the ESPN crew about Orton, huh. :lmao:
There's no need for personal low blows like that. Keep it less harmful by saying something about his parentage or the small size of his "masculinity".
:lmao: :lmao: Sorry. I'll just throw personal insults at his family next time. I was way out of line on that one. :lmao: :lmao:

:goodposting: We aren't looking for greatness. We are looking for a modest step up from pathetic.

We aren't looking for greatness. We are looking for a modest step up from pathetic.
Grossman's 3 completions were more than Orton had in the entire 1st half :yes:
:goodposting: and :goodposting:

I now realize why people always cling to the "Vicks Recievers suck, is why he sucks" argument. Because it would take a tandem of Super Robot Reicievers just to catch any of his passes. Rarely have i seen a QB get more hype, but yet every pass i see is 1yard in the wrong direction. Flame on i guess! :boxing:

It will count a fumble recovery for the Bears D. 3 years ago McCardell fumbled the ball away, was recovered, that ball fumbled away and TB recovered for a TD. It counted as a defensive TD.
Did Thomas recover the ball and run it in for a TD?

Man alive, what a difference Grossman is making.The defense has to 'respect' the Bears quarterback a bit more now, which should open things up for the running game.It's like a different flippin team (thanks for just stealing my thought Joe Theisman).Too bad Rex only has a 3 game shelf life per season.

PA Announcement: "Attention Falcons players, your heated bus is ready to take you to your heated plane."

I now realize why people always cling to the "Vicks Recievers suck, is why he sucks" argument. Because it would take a tandem of Super Robot Reicievers just to catch any of his passes. Rarely have i seen a QB get more hype, but yet every pass i see is 1yard in the wrong direction. Flame on i guess! :boxing:
Kind of like Kordell Stewart.

Did Thomas recover the ball and run it in for a TD?
No they recover at the one and the next play TJ ran it in. If the fumble gets credited to the Bears D I'm up by 6(was up by 4) then throw in the pick and I'm up by 8.

We learned one thing - someone not on the current roster will start at QB in 2006.Kitna?Garrard?Rivers?

Grossman looks like Marino when compared to Orton. I'm calling it: A healthy Grossman = Orton carrying a clipboard.Insightful, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex tried to squeeze it in, no biggie.  That was the best Bears drive of the year.  The Atl D actually had to respect a Bears passing attack.
Sometimes its better to be safe when you have a great D. They have been winning with Orton; I don't think they should change things.
If their goal is to back into the playoffs and lose in the first round, I think Orton is the man. If they want any hope of winning any playoff games --> Grossman
Why do people think they'd lose? They've been great with him all year. Why would that suddenly change?

If their goal is to back into the playoffs and lose in the first round, I think Orton is the man. If they want any hope of winning any playoff games --> Grossman
Why do people think they'd lose? They've been great with him all year. Why would that suddenly change?
Maybe the D has, but the O has been pretty pathetic. Show me 1 game were the O has won the game for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you watching the same game we are? :confused:

The eternal Bears optimistic is SHOCKED at the score right now.I figured it would be a closely fought battle decided by a FG or takeaway.Atlanta can thank the Steelers for them getting the cr@p beat out of them tonight.The Bears defense was humiliated last week, and the Falcons are now their red-headed stepchild.

We learned one thing - someone not on the current roster will start at QB in 2006.

Kitna?

Garrard?

Rivers?
:confused:
I know he looks better than Orton, but he does not look like a Super Bowl QB.
Ok, not sure hwo you learned that so quickly, nor how relevant that is. When has Rivers looked like a superbowl QB anyway? Garrard? Kitna even?

You have also watched approx. 0 Bears games this year as well.Thanks for your input. :bye:
Note the last 2 Bears drives...They drove the field and scored points :yes:

You have also watched approx. 0 Bears games this year as well.Thanks for your input. :bye:
is that your answer to everyone who disagrees with you? I have seen 3 Bears games this year. I am also a Ravens fan who remembers the 2000 team- a team that your Bears are trying to emulate. I also remember the 2001 Ravens when they switched QBs to a guy everyone thought was better, but he turned the ball over more often, and it ended up hurting them.

Users who are viewing this thread