What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - NY Giants at Oakland (1 Viewer)

Anyways with the Tiki run he closes in within 55 yards of SA for the Rushing Title. I bet Tiki ends up 80-100 yards ahead of Alexander going into tomorrow. I wonder if Alexander will try to get the rushing title again?

Anyways with the Tiki run he closes in within 55 yards of SA for the Rushing Title. I bet Tiki ends up 80-100 yards ahead of Alexander going into tomorrow. I wonder if Alexander will try to get the rushing title again?
Some day a team will chase records rather than the Super Bowl and I will laugh for them caring about stats after the player gets injured.

2nd TD for Randy, lots of owners are ticked off I'm sure.
probably not many r moss owners made it to the final, and if they did, that's despite him
Agree, but they expected more games like this during the year than they got. They are mad that he showed signs of life when it matters least when there were probably a bunch of weeks they needed him and never came through while at his draft position, he should have come through a bunch of times.

Tiki is hurt
nothing too major, he just walked off the field under his own power.just saw the replay. could have been real ugly. he got his ankle out of the way just in time, otherwise it would have snapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Curry and R Moss were not injured, Jerry Porter would be WR4 on this team
:confused: :confused: Porter has better stats than Moss, and from the 3 or 4 games of the raiders that I've seen, has tried alot harder than Moss (basically, every other Raider). Porter, Jordan, and Burgess were really the only positives for this team all year. :yes:

:confused: :confused: Porter has better stats than Moss, and from the 3 or 4 games of the raiders that I've seen, has tried alot harder than Moss (basically, every other Raider). Porter, Jordan, and Burgess were really the only positives for this team all year. :yes:
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Moss have more yards and TDs than Porter?

Would that be an NFL singole game rushing record?

No, R Moss has better stats than Porter. Even if Porter had the better stats, it would be caused by Moss' injury. If Moss is healthy, he is WR1. Porter is a perennial underachiever. Curry and Gabriel are better than him. Maybe not based on stats in 2005. What I am saying is that look for Curry and/or Gabriel to take over Porter in the future. Porter is overrated.

Curry I am not so sure because he may not recover from his injury quickly... but if I had been healthy, he would have been better than Porter. I guess we can't argue about this since we'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread