What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 - NY Jets V Baltimore (3 Viewers)

Only game on :unsure: I'm going to hang myself watching this crap

Last edited by a moderator:
nevermind...

3-5 NYJ43 (7:07) (Shotgun) K.Boller pass short middle to T.Heap to NYJ 32 for 11 yards (D.Revis, J.Vilma).

Is the rule that you need to step down with each foot after possessing the football or just have both feet down as you possess the football on a reception? Nice TD by Heap either way.

Boller-to-Heap has sure gotten a lot of close plays in the end zone this season.

Last week: apparent TD that was called back for PI (which the league admitted was a mistake)

Last week: Pass bounces off Heap's hands in the end zone

Today: Incompletion to Heap in end zone, overruled and called a TD

Boller is 20X better than McNair looked last week. Clearly in control, moving the offense very well. Jets D / Bengals D has nothing to do with anything since they both stink.

How does Willis look?
Willis looks fine, but they are passing a lot. They did try to rush it in a couple times when they were at the goal line but he didn't get in. He did get the one rec. TD.As for Scott, not sure, haven't noticed.

Clemens having no fun at all

Ed Reed almost broke another PR, dude's just got cajones on special teams

Did I miss Leon Washington breaking his leg in a skiing accident?
Jets just got nothing today. TJones going nowhere. Crotchery's had a couple decent gains but that's about it Leon's been out there but hasn't done anything.

Baltimore offense is as bad as the Jets in the second half. This is some agonizing foosball to behold.

Chris Baker TD

Ravens challenging but it looks good to me..

edit - TD upheld

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets getting the ball back on their own 20, down 7 with 2:38

I predict lots of Cotchery here, or a turnover.

Users who are viewing this thread