What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - St.Louis V NY Giants (1 Viewer)

When Giants play sieve pass D's like the last 2 weeks, they will be a force. Problem is, their pass D is just as bad...

Last week it was Steve Smith, and now Plax Burress...Why is it that teams only have big weeks against my squad?

iam starting to wonder when fox will pull the game and go with something closer24-7 with 10 monutes left in the 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:
If ther start passing on every play Jackson could finsh with negative rushing yards. He needs to get 7 yds to get back to zero.

5 possessions, 5 scores for NYG

Which of these two offenses is supposed to be "dynamic" again?

The Rams did lose to the 'Niners. They just aren't very good.

remind me to never listen to anyone regarding benching SJax, yea his injury looks real serious!

I benched Jax figuring Martz was in the hospitol thinking all day yeasterday how he was going to throw 80 passes this game. It's not all bad... benched him for Kevin Jones who also has a TD.

Shaun McDonald is much better than he's given credit for. It's all about opportunity with him.

Tough game for Shockey. I figured he'd be good for 60+ yards and a possible TD.
TD shockey! I guess I should post these all the time!Eli is VERY impressive. Granted vs. StL, but he's playing great now.

Martz....blew this game....they were looking at bringing it within 3......moving the ball well.....now they have to throw on every down.......

Users who are viewing this thread