What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Carolina V Arizona (1 Viewer)

it seems we have found someone whose got enough talent to get these two guys the ball
How come he didn't have that talent before?There is potential (repeat: potential) for AZ to be dangerous.

Damn I wish I picked up McCown this week. Figured Id stick it out with Plummer and that the game vs SF was a fluke.

5 minutes left in the first half

A. Boldin 5 - 114 - 1

L. Fitzgerald 5 - 99 - 1

Heck of a duo, glad I got one of them
Hell, glad I was able to pick up McCown off waivers this week and start him in two leagues!!!
I picked Rackers and McCown this week, McCown being picked up 13 minutes prior to league deadline.

:loco: Sorry, haven't been paying as much attention to Davis, Barry, Darling, etc. Will take a look in 2nd half

Last edited by a moderator:
3-7-CAR 31 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass to K.Mangum to CAR 40 for 9 yards (K.Dansby).CAR-S.Smith was injured during the play. :eek:NFL had the wrong player. I would say whew but someone still got hurt

3-7-CAR31 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass to K.Mangum to CAR 40 for 9 yards (K.Dansby).CAR-S.Smith was injured during the play.

3-7-CAR 31 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass to K.Mangum to CAR 40 for 9 yards (K.Dansby).CAR-S.Smith was injured during the play.

:eek:
more info please
they fixed it.
3-7-CAR 31 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass to K.Mangum to CAR 40 for 9 yards (K.Dansby).CAR-K.Mangum was injured during the play.

Is this not the WORST running game in the NFL? The Cardinals absolutely stink running the ball....

Is the not the WORST running game in the NFL? The Cardinals absolutely stink running the ball....
I guess we can learn some thing from pre-season..that OL was horrific from the get-go.

Users who are viewing this thread