What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Seattle V St.Louis (1 Viewer)

6 for Jurevicius. This game looks like its going to be a shootout. Won't be surprised to see 60 combined points today.

What happened to Pork Chop?
He's having a tough week. Back from injury, but didn't practice. He was at a funeral I think for a family member. I don't think he started, but when he gets in the game he gets hurt. :( Looked like a quad injury. He was grabbing his leg. Previous injury was a shoulder, pectoral, bicep injury I think. Can't remember which it was.

I started Joe J after I learned Horn is out today. It's nice to get something right once in a while when setting lineups.

Is Bulger off today or good pass protection?
Great pass protection. He's way off target. Bulger has yet to be touched by a pass rusher.
Haven't really heard Tatupu's name yet, would be good for the youngster to stir things up.
He had Stephen Jackson at the line of scrimmage in what ended up being a 5 yard carry once. Not cool. He left Tatupu laying on the ground behind him...

Rams D has looked horrible on all 3 Hawks TDs...no one near Stevens or JJ on those TD catches...10-15 yards after catch on both

Shootout was given. The game predictor has 50pts as well.
I agree shootout was expected. I could have selected a better word to begin with, but 60 points combined is pretty rare.Boulware still laying on ground face down. Looks bad. He's moving his head around and communicating well. Doesn't look like he's in pain. Just still laying there. Cart is on the field. They will miss him a ton if he's out.

Shootout was given. The game predictor has 50pts as well.
I agree shootout was expected. I could have selected a better word to begin with, but 60 points combined is pretty rare.Boulware still laying on ground face down. Looks bad. He's moving his head around and communicating well. Doesn't look like he's in pain. Just still laying there. Cart is on the field. They will miss him a ton if he's out.
Yeah I hate to see anyone hurt even if it helps my fantasy stats. I hope he is alright.

Not bad. He got tackled and his knees hit first and skided a few feet. He was just limping, I'm sure he should come back in.

Can't see the game...how serious does the Holt injury appear to be?
Not bad. He's walking around on sideline.Boulware was put in Ambulance. Off to hospital. Lower back injury. Word is that they don't think its too serious, but they are taking every precaution.

Holt is currently getting more work from the trainers on the sideline. They're looking at his right knee

Wow. Seattle offense just MARCHED down the field in four quick plays.pass to Urbanpass to Jureviciusrun by Strongpass to Stevens

The CBS ticker STILL has the old Seahawks logo on it!! They haven't changed it in 4 years. How can you be a multi-media network and NOT upgrade. So completely unprofessional it boggles my mind.

And to all my dear Seahawks: need the D to step up, good job getting to Bulger finally, and STOP GETTING HURT!!

What is the NFL record for most combined passing yards by both teams? I'm guessing it's in the 850 range. If so, it's in danger.

433 yards passing at half time combined for Hasselbeck and Bulger.

Stevens coming through for those that invested in the hype this week.

Jurevicius and Hackett look like the go-to WRs for now. Warrick hasn't been heard from at all.

Holt and Curtis having an easy time getting open, but Bulger has been off target a bunch. Could be posting much better numbers.

Edit: Sorry, overstating the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stevens is making me happy about sitting Crumpler.
...me too...Glad I sat Gonzo this week. ;)
I've been trying to justify doing that all year! This isn't going to help my decision next week. He's one of those hard luck guys I want to see succeed. Not like goof-off KoRo420. How about another one Jerramy.

Users who are viewing this thread