What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Washington V Denver (1 Viewer)

Man I hope fox cuts to this game after the philly game is over...in facts philly is down 23 with 2 minutes to go, why cna't they just leave that game now?

3 and out for Denver.The Skins are not going to get blown out this year. Nor are they going to blow anyone out. Every game will be liked this. Just like last year, except with a chance of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
This team is clutch, but I don't feel confident at all down by 8 since even if they score they'll still need the conversion.

This team is clutch, but I don't feel confident at all down by 8 since even if they score they'll still need the conversion.
Same here. They never can score in short yardage. Maybe they'll get 2 PAT's.

Brunell to Moss for 21 yards!EVen if the Skins lose this one, theres no way they aren't a legit contender this year...they have great resolve.

S.Moss ------> L.Coles is the most glaring difference between this years Wash team and last years.

Man I hope fox cuts to this game after the philly game is over...in facts philly is down 23 with 2 minutes to go, why cna't they just leave that game now?
the problem is, no one like the skins b/c they stink soo badly and your owner is tool. It is sad that a 23 point blow out is more valuable to a network than a skins' nailbiter...lol

the problem is, no one like the skins b/c they stink soo badly and your owner is tool. It is sad that a 23 point blow out is more valuable to a network than a skins' nailbiter...lol
stop trying to instigate. When people hate a team that makes for good TV(see: NY Yankees). Its when people are indifferent that the stations don't like televising them.

You feel this way due to the fact that the skins revenue is top 5 in the league? Ticket sales, merchandise, jerseys, etc.

1st down?? What happened?

if you're watching the game, please keep the updates coming...tia.
4-10-WAS 49 (2:42) (Shotgun) M.Brunell sacked at WAS 40 for -9 yards (G.Warren). PENALTY on DEN-K.Paymah, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 49 - No Play.

Users who are viewing this thread