What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Miami V Houston (1 Viewer)

Please get rid of Kubiak.Signed,Texans' fans
What does Kubiak have to do with Eugene Wilson's idiocy?This franchise is just plain cursed.
When a team has WEEKLY meltdowns and idiotic plays it lies on the head coach.
I really don't know how a head coach is supposed to prevent his players from making the boneheaded decisions Rosenfels made last week and Wilson made today.JUST. GET. DOWN.

What does Kubiak have to do with Eugene Wilson's idiocy?This franchise is just plain cursed.
I really don't know how a head coach is supposed to prevent his players from making the boneheaded decisions Rosenfels made last week and Wilson made today.JUST. GET. DOWN.
Pretty easy if you are the leader of the team, you tell them to quit making idiotic plays every week.

wild. the games I've seen where they should have won they don't then this game they should have lost looks like they got lucky and won. Still can't make any Texan fan happy even with a win.

Still can't make any Texan fan happy even with a win.
I think most fans will be happy with a win whether it's ugly or not.
A win is better than a loss but how they won they would have lost 9 out of 10 times. They still keep making boneheaded mind-lbowing mistakes every week.
I just gonna go ahead and enjoy this win and worry about that later.Thank you, AJ! You saved the game with that ridonkulous catch on 4th and ballgame.

Another reason why teams need game managers. How in the hell did Miami not call a timeout before that last play?

The lined up, and literally every single person in the room here said "QB draw". How did every single one of us people sitting on our couch see it coming and not a single person on the dolphins coaching staff?

A win is better than a loss but how they won they would have lost 9 out of 10 times. They still keep making boneheaded mind-lbowing mistakes every week.
I just gonna go ahead and enjoy this win and worry about that later.Thank you, AJ! You saved the game with that ridonkulous catch on 4th and ballgame.
:goodposting: that catch was :ninja:

You must be a real joy to be around.
Not when I'm watching the Texans do the same thing since their first year.

Pretty easy if you are the leader of the team, you tell them to quit making idiotic plays every week.
Brilliant! Do you mind if I include it in my letter to Kubiak? That's one solution he probably hasn't considered.

Users who are viewing this thread