What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - San Diego V Oakland (1 Viewer)

he's a triple threat, td rec, run, and pass :D 40 tds for the year :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bar None-BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE
heh 5 minutes before my draft the #1 pick owner asked who he should take, i told him LT without a doubt, he took manning...now the LT owner ( 2nd pick ) is 5-0

LT does it all
You gotta be kidding me. The absolute best fantasy player there is. Holy crap. It's just not fair for everyone not to have him on his or her team. Everyone should split his points every week. He's got enough of them.

:excited: Evidently there is nothing LT can't do. I'm facing him this week. Good thing the rest of my opponent's team has done a lot o' nothin' today...

Hands down best RB in the league. He is great at all phases of the game. If this were baseball, we'd call him a five tool player.
I might call him that anyway.1.Breakaway threat

2.Short-yardage stud

3.Excellent receiver

4.Terrific blocker

5.Pretty good passer!

heh 5 minutes before my draft the #1 pick owner asked who he should take, i told him LT without a doubt, he took manning...now the LT owner ( 2nd pick ) is 5-0
:hey: Had the 2nd pick and Manning went first....after I got up off the floor after falling out of my chair I calmly selected LT. I am also 5-0....and up by 60 right now :D

:hey: :juggernaut:

Had the 2nd pick and Manning went first....after I got up off the floor after falling out of my chair I calmly selected LT. I am also 5-0....and up by 60 right now :D
About to go 6-0 in my main money league as well.... took LT2 at 1.01Tied with the leagues season high total.... with LT2 still having 1 half to play

...and Hasselbeck, Holt, and Wilkins yet to even start

Just absolutely AWESOME punt coverage by those Raiders. Give Joe Avezzano a raise... Or promote him to offensive coordinator. ...sigh...

How many times has an RB passed for 2 TDs in the same season?
Once before now. Alfred Anderson (RB, MIN) did it in 1984.
And the award for Greatest Number of Obscure Questions Answered During the Course of the Year goes once again to............................... Maurile!Take a bow. :)

christ ima lose tot he worst FF owner i ever seen this week unless moss does something
Can sombody plug this into babelfish and translate? TIA
Yes."the ima the christ owner of the defective FF loses tot he less the approval never this week than moss make something"

christ ima lose tot he worst FF owner i ever seen this week unless moss does something
Can sombody plug this into babelfish and translate? TIA
/babelfishOh my goodness, I may lose to an owner who is poor at fantasy football if Moss doesn't have a good game.

/end babelfish

/what everyone is thinking including me

I don't give a #### about your team and these posts are a waste of time

/end tirade

Users who are viewing this thread