What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - San Diego V Oakland (1 Viewer)

It's close, but so far they don't have a shot of the ball so it's tough to say when it came out...  not sure they've got the evidence here.
Except for him laying on his back while still holding the ball. :P
Interesting. I'm watching the game and I haven't seen one angle that shows the ball when you see his body hit.
The end zone angle that shows the Raiders' defense vantage point. Tomlinson's laying on the ground and you can see at the very least, his butt is down and then the ball pops out.

It's close, but so far they don't have a shot of the ball so it's tough to say when it came out... not sure they've got the evidence here.
Except for him laying on his back while still holding the ball. :P
Interesting. I'm watching the game and I haven't seen one angle that shows the ball when you see his body hit.
The end zone angle that shows the Raiders' defense vantage point. Tomlinson's laying on the ground and you can see at the very least, his butt is down and then the ball pops out.
Sure, you see him hit the ground and the ball come squirting out...But you really can't see if the ball was coming out before he hit the ground.

Is Collins missing his receivers or are they dropping the balls. They have been going to Porter a lot but he isn't catching it.

Oh maN!!!! That was frustrating to see the ball fumbling around and no Raiders rushing after him...and nice to have a QB that can't throw AND has cement on his cleats.

Is Collins missing his receivers or are they dropping the balls. They have been going to Porter a lot but he isn't catching it.
Both Collins and Porter have been guilty of missing great opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread