What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Tennessee at Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

I don't see how he didn't tear something there. He'll be one lucky dude if he didn't do something big there to his knee.

Just a thought Kerry, but you might want to audible out of the run up the middle when the defense has 8 guys on the line and you have 6 guys blocking.

This is AWFUL!

I need CJ2K to outscore the Titan D by 9 pts (PPR and generous D scoring). Headed into the season I would have taken those odds every week. But the Jags are so terrible and now with Collins in I'm in REAL trouble.

And there goes a pick!

:mellow:

This is AWFUL!I need CJ2K to outscore the Titan D by 9 pts (PPR and generous D scoring). Headed into the season I would have taken those odds every week. But the Jags are so terrible and now with Collins in I'm in REAL trouble. And there goes a pick! :mellow:
Its early yet

This is AWFUL!I need CJ2K to outscore the Titan D by 9 pts (PPR and generous D scoring). Headed into the season I would have taken those odds every week. But the Jags are so terrible and now with Collins in I'm in REAL trouble. And there goes a pick! :mellow:
Thanks for the update.

This is AWFUL!I need CJ2K to outscore the Titan D by 9 pts (PPR and generous D scoring). Headed into the season I would have taken those odds every week. But the Jags are so terrible and now with Collins in I'm in REAL trouble. And there goes a pick! :wall:
I find that if I refer to players by their name, not annoying nicknames, they score more points.YMMV

Jag homers, serious question: How does Jack Del Rio keep his coaching gig? Year after year of inept teams yet he is still calling plays for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I can figure out is why Tenn can't get Johnson going in the passing game.

I've owned him every year and they never seem to fully utilize him out of the backfield. Last year, his end year numbers looked good but other than a few big plays things just seem off. The timing on their screens, check downs, swing passes out of the backfield. Just does not seem to run smoothly.

And this year he had 13 catches for 39 yards coming into this game. An embarrassingly low 3 ypc for someone with his playmaking ability. I know defenses focus on him given the lack of other proven weapons on offense. But it still seems to me like something is missing with CJ in the passing game.

With the way Ds are stacking the box against the run, he's gonna need to produce in the passing game MUCH more than he has to this point.

This Jags pass D is even worse than I thought... Matt Cassel is gonna light them up next week.....yes, Matt Cassel.

Jag homers, serious question: How does Jack Del Rio keep his coaching gig? Year after year of inept teams yet he is still calling plays for them.
That's a question I've asked myself repeatedly. It all comes down to $. The organization can't eat the rest of his contract should he be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread