What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Tennessee at Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

Anyone know why these 2 teams are on MNF? Is is CJ2K vs. MJD? I actually like watching these teams play, but not a real sexy match-up nationally. Is there some kind of quota where each team has to play every year on MNF? Who decides; NFL or TV execs? I honestly don't know.

Anyone know why these 2 teams are on MNF? Is is CJ2K vs. MJD? I actually like watching these teams play, but not a real sexy match-up nationally. Is there some kind of quota where each team has to play every year on MNF? Who decides; NFL or TV execs? I honestly don't know.
The only rule is no more than 3 MNF appearances, IIRC.There's no quota - just ask Cleveland.MJD and CJ2K are the main attractions, although Britt might steal the show.

The only rule is no more than 3 MNF appearances, IIRC.There's no quota - just ask Cleveland.MJD and CJ2K are the main attractions, although Britt might steal the show.
You'd think they would get these teams on MNF against Pats/Colts/NYG/Bears another big-draw team though.Anyone outside Cleveland complaining they aren't on enough?

The only rule is no more than 3 MNF appearances, IIRC.

There's no quota - just ask Cleveland.

MJD and CJ2K are the main attractions, although Britt might steal the show.

I'm wondering if Del Rio's mind is 100% on this game. Junior Seau, his teammate at USC, is one of his oldest friends...

You'd think they would get these teams on MNF against Pats/Colts/NYG/Bears another big-draw team though.Anyone outside Cleveland complaining they aren't on enough?
Most MNF, though not all, are division games this year. Seems a point of emphasis. Plus MJD/CJ, plus the Titans finished last year strong, this is a pretty decent matchup.

The NFL is trying to establish some AFC South rivalries.

the defensive player held onto his leg the entire time he got bent backwards and twisted. Not good for the knee.

Users who are viewing this thread