What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Denver V Miami (1 Viewer)

Needed 2 TDs a conversion and an onside kick recovery to come back against the 0-5 Dolphins and people are acting like Tebow is Manning now. :lmao:

Damn, they should have stuck to their conservative, run-heavy play calling of the first 3 quarters....

It was like this game was a Buffalo Wild Wings commerical--Miami bigwigs seeing Luck slipping out of their hands orders something to happen.

They let Orton call teh toss and he blew it. Teblow has to do everything himself. Get him out there on defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Needed 2 TDs a conversion and an onside kick recovery to come back against the 0-5 Dolphins and people are acting like Tebow is Manning now. :lmao:
ha, come on dude... I know he's played horrible for the most part, but you have to give him some props for leading that comeback.

As a Tebow owner he's looking absolutely atrocious today, but he's still put up 15.54 points in PPR (qb td = 5) which isn't all that bad. I'm still glad I started Romo today (I think...we'll see later...)
Ok, now Tebow's got 24 points...God has smote me for my blasphemous words!!!

The Dolphins are such the suck.

Sparano is gone after we lose this game. He was gone anyway. But Ross will have to fire him after this debacle.

Looks like John Fox learned nothing from those last 5 minutes of regulation. Back to run, run, 3rd and long pass we go.

Why not let Tebow throw the ball? You didn't put any points on the board until he had to throw. Terrible play-calling by John Fox, he's to blame as well.

Users who are viewing this thread