What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - Cleveland V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Hardesty with 1 rush for 1 yard. Looking forward to fanboys clamoring for him after he puts up 70ish yards on close to 40 touches.

Alex Smith just passed to Joe Staley for a 17 yard pass. :excited: I love it! Gore and Hunter are running over the Browns.

The Niners o-line started the year really struggling. They've been beastly the past couple weeks. Frank Gore with another touchdown as it looked like part of the line simply marched into the endzone.

Edit - not a touchdown and now the o-line can't move. SF put their DT in on offense to block. :unsure: :lol: :sadbanana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to watch some of this game when the Browns are on offense because I was forced to start Greg Little and Evan Moore. This is some of the worst offensive football I have ever seen.

It reminds me of watching my Panthers last season. Just depressing.

Goalline stand for the Browns. I don't usually expect safeties, but I fully plan on seeing one here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where Hardesty is. They've made no mention of him. Will post when I hear something. Maybe they just got tired of his sucking?

Seriously any update on Hardesty?
All I can say is I saw him standing on the sideline holding his helmet on the Browns last series. Ogboyanna(sp?)finished the previous series and played all of the next series so does not look like he's just in their for a change of pace or rest for Hardesty. Also Obgoyanna has a fumble and was part of a bothced handoff leading to another fumble. So Ogboyanna not having a stellar game so if Hardesty not back out there when Browns come back I have to assume he's hurt.

All I can say is I saw him standing on the sideline holding his helmet on the Browns last series. Ogboyanna(sp?)finished the previous series and played all of the next series so does not look like he's just in their for a change of pace or rest for Hardesty. Also Obgoyanna has a fumble and was part of a bothced handoff leading to another fumble. So Ogboyanna not having a stellar game so if Hardesty not back out there when Browns come back I have to assume he's hurt.
I read somewhere that the Browns aren't comfortable with Hardesty's pass catching abilities, so Obgoyanna is the 3rd down back when Hardesty starts. I imagine that being down 0-17 is a perpetual 3rd down situation.

I read somewhere that the Browns aren't comfortable with Hardesty's pass catching abilities, so Obgoyanna is the 3rd down back when Hardesty starts. I imagine that being down 0-17 is a perpetual 3rd down situation.
No he is out with a calf injury

Browns now have lost RBs Brandon Jackson, Peyton Hillis, and Hardesty to injury. Down to a practice squad RB in Chris Ogbonnaya. May have to sign another RB this week.

The Niners o-line started the year really struggling. They've been beastly the past couple weeks. Frank Gore with another touchdown as it looked like part of the line simply marched into the endzone.Edit - not a touchdown and now the o-line can't move. SF put their DT in on offense to block. :unsure: :lol: :sadbanana:
They actually ran an unbalanced line with an extra OT.Ran it about a 1/2 dozen times, including the 1st TD, and Gore's near miss TD.Dan Fouts finally recognized it in the 4th quarter.They basically lined up three OTs in a row, and then Sopoaga.Left to right:Vernon Davis (TE)Iupati (LG)Goodwin ©Snyder (RG)Anthony Davis (RT)Joe Staley (LT)Alex Boone (T)Sopoaga (NT)Everytime, they pulled Iupati and led with him and the FB, Miller.That's a lot of beef. :football:

Jumbo package FTW. Staley and Soap having receptions was $$. Staley has been really bad in pass protection, but it was good to see Harbaugh use him in a creative way. Damn good coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread