What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GBP CB M.D. Jennings - trends (1 Viewer)

JOBOOZOSO

Footballguy
He's on my waiver wire and I need some IDP help.

Decent overall stats, but I did some digging.

See a trend?

(7:58) C.Kaepernick pass short middle to V.McDonald to GB 44 for 25 yards (M.Jennings). Caught at SF 41. 15-yds YAC

(6:37) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short right to B.Miller to GB 35 for 7 yards (M.Jennings). Caught at GB 40. 5-yds YAC

(3:13) (Shotgun) F.Gore right tackle to GB 36 for -2 yards (M.Jennings).

(2:00) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short middle to V.Davis to GB 30 for 12 yards (M.Jennings, M.Hyde). Caught at GB 30. 0-yds YAC

(10:58) (Shotgun) F.Gore right guard to GB 11 for 5 yards (S.Shields, M.Jennings).

(2:37) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass deep middle to V.Davis to GB 26 for 37 yards (M.Jennings). Caught at GB 31. 5-yds YAC

(6:25) (Shotgun) F.Gore right guard to GB 1 for 8 yards (M.Jennings).

:-)12) (Shotgun) R.Griffin pass short right to R.Helu pushed ob at GB 33 for 2 yards (M.Jennings).

(6:26) A.Morris left tackle to WAS 48 for 32 yards (M.Jennings, S.Shields).

(7:26) (Shotgun) A.Morris right end to GB 44 for 7 yards (M.Jennings).

(13:37) (Shotgun) R.Griffin pass deep middle to J.Morgan to GB 10 for 21 yards (M.Jennings, S.Shields).

(13:19) A.Dalton pass short right to J.Gresham to CIN 43 for 8 yards (T.Williams; M.Jennings).

(12:38) A.Dalton pass short right to M.Sanu pushed ob at GB 25 for 32 yards (M.Jennings).

(11:31) B.Green-Ellis right guard to CIN 22 for -2 yards (C.Matthews). FUMBLES (C.Matthews), RECOVERED by GB-M.Jennings at CIN 24. M.Jennings for 24 yards, TOUCHDOWN. {Green-Ellis credited with 0 rushing yards due to where fumble was recovered}

(10:37) (Shotgun) A.Dalton sacked at CIN 29 for -4 yards (M.Jennings).

(1:58) (Shotgun) A.Dalton pass short right to G.Bernard to GB 31 for 12 yards (M.Jennings).

Almost every tackle is against a RB or a TE. So while he may not be busy covering Calvin this weekend, he should get some opportunities against Reggie.

Any experts have insight to his scheming? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread