What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gear Icon X , need help (1 Viewer)

prosopis

Arizona Chupacabra
Costco had a good deal on Samsung Gear Icon X ($40.00 off). I have wanted these forever so I finally broke down and bought something for me. First time I used them it seemed like the connection was getting lost with the phone in my back pocket. 

I tried to use them again yesterday and I was getting an intermittent harmonic sound. It sounded like some kind of notification but there was nothing to notify me about. I turned all notifications off on my phone and the sound persisted. It was a pretty consistent noise and seemed to switch ears at times.

Has anyone had this problem and if so do you have a solution? As of right now I think I am going to return them tomorrow unless I can find a solution. I am really bummed that these dont work the way they should. This is technology I have waited my whole life for and I feel very let down.

I am only connecting to my phone for music and podcast. I have also done a google search and found the problem described but I find no solutions. 

Nothing??

I tried them again yesterday. For much of my walk they were fine but I did have the same sound happen but much less then the day before. I did call Samsung customer service who had me reset them. I really want these to work but I am leaning towards returning them. 

Users who are viewing this thread