What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Foreman challenges Steven Seagal to a fight in Vegas (1 Viewer)

Wingnut

Footballguy
Foreman tweeted "Steven Seagal, I challenge you One on one, I use boxing you can use whatever. 10 rounds in Vegas"

:boxing:

And WTF is Seagal doing in that video in the article :lmao:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/george-foreman-has-challenged-steven-seagal-to-a-fight-because-why-not/

Fresh on the heels of Mayweather vs. McGregor, there could be another superfight on the horizon. You asked for it (probably not) but it's coming (probably not) ...I hope you all are ready for George Foreman vs. Steven Seagal. 

Foreman -- the former two-time heavyweight championship boxer -- took to Twitter on Monday to challenge Seagal, the martial arts movie star, to a fight.  

Foreman included a photo of Seagal just to make sure there was no confusion, which was considerate of him.

Foreman's motive for challenging Seagal is still a bit unclear, though he claims that he doesn't have any anger towards the actor. Maybe the boxer was displeased with Seagal calling the recent NFL protests "disgusting," or maybe he's just itching to come out of retirement and get himself on the most random pay-per-view card of all time. 

Seagal has yet to formally respond to the challenge.

George is enveloped in acres of fat and would likely have a heart attack, but I bet he still has some hurtin' bombs left in him

Last edited by a moderator:
They should hold the fight in the galley of a battleship and give Foreman a grill and Seagal a set of pots and pans.

Users who are viewing this thread