What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Zimmerman to fight rapper DMX in celebrity boxing bout (1 Viewer)

i wish it was Mike Tyson he was fighting
For some perverse reason, I'm pulling for George to win this fight. It's already going to be a trainwreck, but if he destroys DMX in the ring, that would be the cherry on top. #### would get crazy.
I want Tonya Harding to charge the ring.
i wish he was fighting Mike Tyson...at least he would not only get beat up .he may lose a nose or an ear
I would rather see him box Tonya Harding.
or Mike Tyson...not only would he get his ### kicked ,he may end up losing a nose or an ear
So, would you want to see Mike Tyson fight Zimmerman?
LOL....didnt think those first ones posted...ya i look redundant ...just a tad hahaha

I know lots of people are saying "I hope Zimmerman gets his ### kicked!" But here's the thing. 1. It's a boxing match. A referee is going to stop it before any real ### kicking happens. B. If Zimmerman goes down in the first couple punches, even after all this training specifically for this match, he goes down after the first couple punches, doesn't it help his story about Martin being on top pounding him and him maybe fearing for his life?
W.T.F

Dude you are way over thinking this thing. Way over thinking.
I disagree...I think this is exactly what happens. He folds like a little girl...it could be 100% real and he wouldn't need to stage it, but if it WASN'T real, I think he'd stage it for this exact reason. He has nothing to gain in the public eye by coming out like Tommy "The Duke" Morrison and blasting DMX.

And now our country is rewarding him for killing someone and getting away with it, just like we did with OJ, Casey Anthony, and the many other murderers that we have let walk.
First off, I think Zimmerman should have done some time or paid some penalty for the previous event, that said....

Our country hasn't done anything yet. Apparently it was Zimmerman's idea, not "our country's". It could turn out to be a huge flop, and for all we know he'll get the #### kicked out of him, how much of a "reward" is that?

So, what would you want "our country" to do instead? Prevent him from choosing a legal way to pass the time? To take his freedom away after he was found not guilty of the crime?
Not allow ALEC to put SYG laws on the books in multiple states through money influence and political coercion for a start.

Second, when an obviously deranged man kills someone, put him in jail. If not jail, treatment.

But in terms of what our society can do? Stop paying attention to this mentally deranged murderer that we let walk. It couldn't be more obvious that Zimmerman is an attention whore or that absolute worst sort, in addition to having an insanely inflated view of himself. This guy is mentally deranged and dangerous, we know that, and yet our court system did nothing to keep him from killing anyone else.

####### disgusting on more levels than I can count or verbalize.

ETA: I'm sure the racists will hop on and start denigrating Tray's parents, but imagine you are his mother watching this ####bag and hearing about him desperately trying to retain the brief limelight he gained by killing your son. I know empathy isn't cool but just put yourself in her shoes for one second. Could you even imagine the crippling rage and heartbreak every time you see this ####bag's name in the news?

Everyone should do their part to ignore this piece of ####. Anyone who aids his quest to somehow stay in the national spotlight is part of the problem. DMX included.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some perverse reason, I'm pulling for George to win this fight. It's already going to be a trainwreck, but if he destroys DMX in the ring, that would be the cherry on top. #### would get crazy.
My preferred scenario.

DMX and George meet in the center of the ring. DMX is not wearing his boxing gloves. DMX says "I revoke my consent to participate in this boxing match."

George says, "C'mon we have an agreement, let's get it on!" George then advances on DMX, performing an Ali Shuffle before DMX pulls out a gun and shoots George in self-defense.
And gets off. After all, one shot to the head can kill. Live on TV, and he gets off. When the racist ####bags in charge of law in Florida see that black men can use their law to legally kill white men, the law is repealed the next week.

This guy killed a kid to make himself a celebrity and our legal system allowed it. Holy ####### hell what a complete and total failure our justice system is. ####### sad what this country has become.
You think his motivation for shooting Trayvon was so that he could become a celebrity? That might be an unintended consequence after-the-fact, but I highly doubt he was thinking that if he could shoot a young black man he would become famous.
His motivation for being "neighborhood watch" was all part of his delusional fantasy to be some sort of crime fighter. So while he probably wasn't thinking "If I kill this kid I'll be on TV," his delusions of grandeur were quite obvious and the role they played in Trayvon's death were equally obvious. What is truly tragic about this is that it was quite obvious BEFORE the trial that Zimmerman had a few screws loose, yet the idiot jury took every word he said as gospel.

And now our country is rewarding him for killing someone and getting away with it, just like we did with OJ, Casey Anthony, and the many other murderers that we have let walk.

Sad that we can't rely on people to not watch. Ultimately DMX has to be the one to have some class and refuse to do this.
DMX is the one who put his name in the running. He isn't going to refuse anything. He needs the press and he would like the cred if he wins.
If?
DMX still a crackhead?

My preferred scenario.

DMX and George meet in the center of the ring. DMX is not wearing his boxing gloves. DMX says "I revoke my consent to participate in this boxing match."

George says, "C'mon we have an agreement, let's get it on!" George then advances on DMX, performing an Ali Shuffle before DMX pulls out a gun and shoots George in self-defense.
Is this fight going to be in Florida??

My preferred scenario.

I can't think of a better place.

My preferred scenario.

I can't think of a better place.
ThunderDome

Surprise replacement.

https://www.google.com/search?q=master+blaster&tbm=isch&imgil=AL9B5TGBd2oGsM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcQwOf-5-HQAtQkJBNiXE-hJT8wV9Imxqsb4a0EzJ4HJXoTIGSg%253B581%253B800%253BQgaLKkYLLBiiPM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fchristianaellis.com%25252F%25253Fattachment_id%2525253D1923&source=iu&usg=__YoPuJ8-UcdW7l-UZG87PmpXVuyI%3D&sa=X&ei=m23yUqL2AZXKsATPjoCwDA&sqi=2&ved=0CD8Q9QEwAA&biw=1280&bih=931#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=AL9B5TGBd2oGsM%253A%3BQgaLKkYLLBiiPM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fchristianaellis.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F09%252FThunderdome-Master-Blaster.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fchristianaellis.com%252F%253Fattachment_id%253D1923%3B581%3B800

Zimmerman is a piece of ####. DMX is an idiot and only signing up to play blackface for biggots. The fact that there is a market for this is sad.

Zimmerman is a piece of ####. DMX is an idiot and only signing up to play blackface for biggots. The fact that there is a market for this is sad.
Interesting. I would've guessed that the "market" for this consists solely of people who think George is guilty and deserves to be punished.

Interesting. I would've guessed that the "market" for this consists solely of people who think George is guilty and deserves to be punished.
I'm sure the fine folks at Stormfront who donated a 100 racks to his defense have no interest in watching him fight a black guy.

Zimmerman is a hero to a certain demographic in this country...as sad as that is
That doesn't mean they're going to pay $50 to watch him box for 2 minutes.

I'm sure the fine folks at Stormfront who donated a 100 racks to his defense have no interest in watching him fight a black guy.
Not as much as those that want to see George get his ### pummeled. Take a look at this thread. See how many people want him to face someone tougher, or even be killed in the match. Heck, one guy wanted George to fight Tyson 3 times.

Zimmerman is a hero to a certain demographic in this country...as sad as that is
He is not a hero to anyone, but he did represent to many Americans that we still have a right to protect oneself.

He is not a hero to anyone, but he did represent to many Americans that we still have a right to kill black people for whistling at white women.

Not as much as those that want to see George get his ### pummeled. Take a look at this thread. See how many people want him to face someone tougher, or even be killed in the match. Heck, one guy wanted George to fight Tyson 3 times.
the more times the better....but i wouldnt pay to see it

He is not a hero to anyone, but he did represent to many Americans that we still have a right to kill black people for whistling at white women.
It is very telling that you have to completely lie about what went on to make it point. The truth in this case is that Zimmerman defended himself against someone who was acting as a thug.

My preferred scenario.

Nicely put together, Mr. Mcmahon, but I think there's a flaw. I think the Ali shuffle is out. Zimmerman's awfully clumsy. He beat the hell out of himself with a sidewalk.

He is not a hero to anyone, but he did represent to many Americans that we still have a right to protect oneself.
Yep. It's been going great.....

A California man was taken into custody over the weekend after he allegedly pulled a gun on a young Girl Scout who was selling cookies.

A press release from the Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner’s office that the father of the girl, who is a minor, contacted authorities after he saw 59-year-old John Dodrill point the gun at his daughter while she was selling cookies door-to-door on Sunday.

“When the victim knocked on the suspect’s door, he opened the door and pointed a gun at her,” the release said.

A California man was taken into custody over the weekend after he allegedly pulled a gun on a young Girl Scout who was selling cookies.

A press release from the Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner’s office that the father of the girl, who is a minor, contacted authorities after he saw 59-year-old John Dodrill point the gun at his daughter while she was selling cookies door-to-door on Sunday.

“When the victim knocked on the suspect’s door, he opened the door and pointed a gun at her,” the release said.
How does a case of assault with a deadly weapon relate in anyway shape or form? There is no relationship or any logical analogy here.

I see jon's running through another topic making fart noises.
I am not the one who making #### up about Zimmerman. Zimmerman's character sucks, but instead of attacking the truth, people have to make up #### which has no basis in reality to spin the case into something it is not to make some idiotic political point,.

The analogy is that a bunch of unhinged whiteys in this country think they now have carte blanche to whip out their gun and threaten of kill anyone who they think they can make a plausible case of being scared of. Please see the old ******* who shot the texter and the POS who killed a black kid for having his radio too loud. Both are trying to set up self-defense cases, the former claiming he was assaulted by popcorn and in fear of his life, the latter claiming that he saw something that could have been a gun, even though eye-witnesses say otherwise, and no instrument was found in the car that even had a basic cylindrical shape that could be mistaken for the barrel of the gun.

Both cases were white men, armed, who created confrontations and then killed someone, and are now claiming self-defense. I'm sure the guy who threatened the girl scout will attempt to make the same BS arguments.

When you let an obviously deranged man who killed an unarmed teen walk free, this is what you get.

What the #### is wrong with our society? How does do we let this fat piece of worthless human become a half-assed celebrity for killing an unarmed teenager.

How does a case of assault with a deadly weapon relate in anyway shape or form? There is no relationship or any logical analogy here.
Kooky ### gun nuts convinced the world is out to get them terrorizing and or killing people? Terrible laws encouraging them to do so?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/01/_confused_west_virginia_man_kills_new_african_american_neighbor.html

A man from Barboursville, W.Va., fatally shot his new neighbor and the neighbor’s brother without warning as the two men were inspecting their property, New York's Daily News reports.

Rodney Bruce Black, 62, told authorities that he thought his victims were breaking into a building he owned. However, although the building is on land that once belonged to Black’s family, that was not the case anymore.
One of the victims, Garrick Hopkins, 60, and his wife had just purchased the property next door to Black and were planning to build a house within the next few weeks, Sheriff Tom McComas told the Daily News on Monday. Hopkins invited his brother, Carl, who was 61, to inspect the property with him Saturday afternoon.
Black saw the two men looking into a shed and, allegedly without warning or calling the police, took his rifle and fired at the men. They died at the site. Both men leave behind their wives and children.

I am not the one who making #### up about Zimmerman. Zimmerman's character sucks, but instead of attacking the truth, people have to make up #### which has no basis in reality to spin the case into something it is not to make some idiotic political point,.
Zimmerman is a deranged lunatic. That is my opinion. It is also my opinion that his mental problems were perfectly obvious to anyone before the trial who bothered to look at him with open eyes. It's not just his character that sucks. It's the Florida legal system which under heavy lobbying from Alec made self-defense dependent on the subjective mindset of the shooter, created a highly confusing law, and then asks average citizens to decide whether or not someone's subjective mind state is reasonable. That sucks even more than Zimmerman and the poor confused souls who continue to defend this murdering, attention-whore piece of ####. Excuse me, man-slaughtering in some ####ed up form of self-defense attention-whore piece of ####.

oh dear God
dear God, pro-Martin people are morons. The truth in the case is Zimmerman may have seemingly provoked the attack but actions were perfectly legal. Martin without a shadow of a doubt started the physical confrontation. Martin without a shadow of a doubt was winning the fight. Martin without a shadow of a doubt refused to stop beating Zimmerman. Martin in many people's minds may have been justified in his actions, but not according to the law.

Kooky ### gun nuts convinced the world is out to get them terrorizing and or killing people? Terrible laws encouraging them to do so?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/01/_confused_west_virginia_man_kills_new_african_american_neighbor.html

A man from Barboursville, W.Va., fatally shot his new neighbor and the neighbor’s brother without warning as the two men were inspecting their property, New York's Daily News reports.

Rodney Bruce Black, 62, told authorities that he thought his victims were breaking into a building he owned. However, although the building is on land that once belonged to Black’s family, that was not the case anymore.
One of the victims, Garrick Hopkins, 60, and his wife had just purchased the property next door to Black and were planning to build a house within the next few weeks, Sheriff Tom McComas told the Daily News on Monday. Hopkins invited his brother, Carl, who was 61, to inspect the property with him Saturday afternoon.
Black saw the two men looking into a shed and, allegedly without warning or calling the police, took his rifle and fired at the men. They died at the site. Both men leave behind their wives and children.
I'd like to add #### anyone who can not connect these obvious dots.

oh dear God
dear God, pro-Martin people are morons. The truth in the case is Zimmerman may have seemingly provoked the attack but actions were perfectly legal. Martin without a shadow of a doubt started the physical confrontation. Martin without a shadow of a doubt was winning the fight. Martin without a shadow of a doubt refused to stop beating Zimmerman. Martin in many people's minds may have been justified in his actions, but not according to the law.
1. Wrong

2. Wrong

oh dear God
Have you lost your mind?

I think a large majority of the market is made up of people wanting some kind of justice. But it's not justice and any satisfaction gained is at the expense of hurt, mockery and embarrassment.

This is one of the country's biggest racial dividing issues post-OJ, in addition to the tragedy it is outside of that. We should learning from this and finding common ground between the two sides. We should be healing and finding the courage to put ourselves in the shoes of those with opposite opinions and different experiences. Not this.

Zimmerman is a deranged lunatic. That is my opinion. It is also my opinion that his mental problems were perfectly obvious to anyone before the trial who bothered to look at him with open eyes. It's not just his character that sucks. It's the Florida legal system which under heavy lobbying from Alec made self-defense dependent on the subjective mindset of the shooter, created a highly confusing law, and then asks average citizens to decide whether or not someone's subjective mind state is reasonable. That sucks even more than Zimmerman and the poor confused souls who continue to defend this murdering, attention-whore piece of ####. Excuse me, man-slaughtering in some ####ed up form of self-defense attention-whore piece of ####.
I agree he is a nut and probably a danger to society. But I like laws which allow one to defend oneself despite not being perfect. The law is not that bad.

oh dear God
1. Wrong

2. Wrong
Those are the testimony from the one person who had the only real view of the fight. :shrug:

The really tragic part is statistically the country is as safe as its been in four or five decades. But to here the gunnies talk you'd swear the bad guys were runnning amock in historical fashion. Even in the middle of a staggering recession and historic unemployment levels crime is continuing to stay relatively low.

The cognitive dissonance between that fact and the sense of embattlement certain portions of the population feel is staggering.

The law that existed there before was much better, clearer, had endorsements from law enforcement and legal communities. The new laws that ALEC got passed has condemnation from law enforcement and legal communities, and we know even if SYG is not involved, is still very confusing to jurors. ALEC passed the law at the behest of the gun lobby. Who is going to benefit by more people shooting each other?

The really tragic part is statistically the country is as safe as its been in four or five decades. But to here the gunnies talk you'd swear the bad guys were runnning amock in historical fashion. Even in the middle of a staggering recession and historic unemployment levels crime is continuing to stay relatively low.

The cognitive dissonance between that fact and the sense of embattlement certain portions of the population feel is staggering.
Interesting that you think the crime is the driving force behind gun rights people. I always thought their primary argument is that the right to bear arms was a check to government. But then again they are not mutually exclusive since a lot of criminals are in the government.

:potkettle: Here you acting like half the population is just running around with guns shooting anything that moves.

No one is acting like the unhinged whitey menace is statistically significant compared to other crimes. Its just that it's a national menace that was created by softening self-defense in many states to include anyone who thinks they have been threatened. Surely you don't think the guy who shot the texter really thought his life was in danger, or the guy who shot the kid over his radio being too loud. Both are trying to construct self-defense cases and both knew to say to the cops when giving their statements that they felt their life was in danger. Basically as long as the shooter is willing to lie they can force the courts into hearing a self-defense plea.

What should constitute a self-defense plea is actual real verifiable danger. In Zimm's case it would have been on the table, but in the case of the get off my lawn shooter, the text shooter, and the radio shooter, these pieces of #### would get tried as the murderers they are since their lives were never in any real, verifiable danger.

Now THAT would have a chilling effect on all these shoot-first-ask-later vigilantes that go out and start #### with people knowing they can just kill the person if they wet their little panties.

Interesting that you think the crime is the driving force behind gun rights people. I always thought their primary argument is that the right to bear arms was a check to government. But then again they are not mutually exclusive since a lot of criminals are in the government.
The real check on government is the all volunteer force. If you think you can stop a tank with a 9 mm boy are you going to get a surprise.

No one is acting like the unhinged whitey menace is statistically significant compared to other crimes. Its just that it's a national menace that was created by softening self-defense in many states to include anyone who thinks they have been threatened. Surely you don't think the guy who shot the texter really thought his life was in danger, or the guy who shot the kid over his radio being too loud. Both are trying to construct self-defense cases and both knew to say to the cops when giving their statements that they felt their life was in danger. Basically as long as the shooter is willing to lie they can force the courts into hearing a self-defense plea.

What should constitute a self-defense plea is actual real verifiable danger. In Zimm's case it would have been on the table, but in the case of the get off my lawn shooter, the text shooter, and the radio shooter, these pieces of #### would get tried as the murderers they are since their lives were never in any real, verifiable danger.

Now THAT would have a chilling effect on all these shoot-first-ask-later vigilantes that go out and start #### with people knowing they can just kill the person if they wet their little panties.
Hopefully all those people get convicted. But that would show the law is OK.

I don't really think that the changes to Florida's self-defense laws had much effect.

The biggest change to the law was the ability to bring a pre-trial motion for immunity due to self-defense. This is what the media meant by the so-called "stand your ground hearing." But that evidentiary hearing was not just to apply stand your ground. It was to determine all aspects of the self-defense claim. If the defendant could prove self-defense by a preponderance of the evidence, immunity applied and the case would be thrown out.

Zimmerman's lawyers chose not to have that hearing, for whatever reason. So the self-defense issue was tried as it would have been before the amendment to the law. The elements of a self-defense claim never changed.

Users who are viewing this thread