What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants at Cowboys (1 Viewer)

I just dont understand the playcalling. Its like they want to only kick field goals.

Eli is going to figure this out sooner or later and the 3 turnovers have done nothing to help the Cowboys so far.

Romo looks like its his first preseason game.

I just dont understand the playcalling. Its like they want to only kick field goals.

Eli is going to figure this out sooner or later and the 3 turnovers have done nothing to help the Cowboys so far.

Romo looks like its his first preseason game.
everything underneath in the flat or quick slant - nothing vertical

Who had 6:35 in the second quarter for Witten's usual false start?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had never watched football and someone showed me this game and said, "This is football", I don't think I would like football.

Is romo known for his football IQ? It doesn't matter who is calling the plays for the cowboys, he audibles or changes route/protection on every single play....just hike the ball, your lineman cannot be in stance for 30 seconds every play

Is romo known for his football IQ? It doesn't matter who is calling the plays for the cowboys, he audibles or changes route/protection on every single play....just hike the ball, your lineman cannot be in stance for 30 seconds every play
Part of his new big money contract was the ability to do this...he seems to be overdoing it a bit.

yea sucks my fantasy day can't get any worse can it???? after spiller/white/dudfeld and now dwilson omg this is terrible what a nightmare... I hope they don't bench him now..
I feel your pain, I was rolling with Martin, Spiller, Wilson, Sproles, and Bowe. Nice to have Brown and Julius Thomas on my bench.

How does a safety do that? I don't care if he didn't know what play it was. Cruz just ran by him and he knew there was no coverage behind him.

I never understand how Aj Green can always seem to have single coverage but whenever I get a stud RECIEVER like Dez he's doubled the whole game WTF!

Users who are viewing this thread