What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

This guy served me lunch yesterday.  I'm arguing it's relevant to post here based on cat shirts and restaurants, but mostly I just wanted to look at the picture again.
Ok I'm hippling but how are we not discussing this hair?  What's up with the part?  Did it fall out of a bad ponytail?  Is that a man bun or a light fixture on top?

Code:
............/~~~~~\......../~~~~~\
...........|....(~'........~~~)...|
............\....\__________/..../
............/~::::::::.........~\
./~~~~~~~-_|.::::::::.............|_-~~~~~~~\
\.=======./|..::a::;.......a.....:|\.======./
.~-_____-~.|.._----------------_::|.~-____-~
...........|/~..................~\|
.........../......................\
..........(........()....()........)
...........\.................... /'
.............~-_______________-~
.................../~~~~\
..................|......|
.................(________)
.....................()

............/~~~~~\......../~~~~~\
...........|....(~'........~~~)...|
............\....\__________/..../
............/~::::::::.........~\
./~~~~~~~-_|.::::::::.............|_-~~~~~~~\
\.=======./|..::a::;.......a.....:|\.======./
.~-_____-~.|.._----------------_::|.~-____-~
...........|/~..................~\|
.........../......................\
..........(........()....()........)
...........\.................... /'
.............~-_______________-~
.................../~~~~\
.................(________)
.....................()

Stoney's dog?

Code:
                      .ee._
             ,       /$$$$$$e.
              '.    /$$.$'$$$$$.
                \   |$/$$$$$$$$$\
           ""--._|_ |/$'$$$$$$\"*'
     .ee.   .-"   _""*$$$$$$)"-'
    /$$$$ee/ A \|'-)""  \"**'
    |$$$$$/|/ '-e$*     _\ \"-.
    /$$$$$|"   $$.-   ."\'\ \  '.
    |$$$$$|\ (_$/  / /.-"\ \ \,  \
     \$A/\|"-_"' -"  '\   \ |/    \
         /-"" "        \--| /      \
      .-"""""-          | ||        \
   .-"                  |_|/         \
 .'     _.sjw.          |/ |        . |
/   .e$$$$$$$$)         | /         | \
| .e$$$$$$$$$$/     .-._/ |         |  \
\ \$$***$$/  )      \  /  |         |  |
 \ '*(  \/ ."__      \/ ,"|        /   |
 /"-._)    ""  \   .-"." /         /   |
/  -"/__.   --./--".-"   |        /    |
|      /../\  )--""      |.  ,   /     /
\     """/| "-" ,        /\ /||\/      /
 "-.__.-" |     |         |\|  /-,    /
          /     |         \      )    |    /|
          |     |,        \ . --"|    /   / /
          /     \\         '.'-."     /  / /
          ||     \\          ""      / .' /-
          |\ .     \        .       /."  ".'
          |/\ \ .   \  .    /    .  / _.-'
          ' \ \ |\,    |,  /|/| /|,/__,7
             \|\|\\\   |\|/ | |/ "V
            .-',' \ '-.\ V  / V
            |-. "-.\  |"   /_..--.
            ( /".     |       .--)
             V       _A     "-.  \
              "---"""  ".     ) ."
                         '-.." "

Not sure why I picked today to fall for this whole "April the giraffe is definitely giving birth today" live stream, but I can quit now, right?

A kid plowed into my son's car in the school parking lot and totaled our car.  The witnesses and police say he was traveling at a high rate of speed and cutting across the parking lot and plowed into my son.  Of course the kid and parents are disputing he did anything wrong so now the claim is disputed.  Living in the great state of North Carolina if they can prove my son contributed even 1% to the accident then we lose.  :wall: :wall:

We are looking at replacing his car and our insurance going up over $1,000 a year because this dumb #### drove like an idiot.  :rant:  To make matters worse the kid drives a huge jeep and is bragging at school how he wrecked a car and his jeep is unscathed. I would love to take a bat to his car but as I have matured I'm focusing my efforts on playing detective to line up witnesses etc. 

Why can't people take responsibility for their actions??

Code:
                                    .-------------.
                                     /               \
                                    / .-----.         \
 I am the Great Cornholio!!         |/ --`-`-\         \
                                    |         \        |
                                     |   _--   \       |
                                     _| =-.     |      |
                                     o|/o/      |      |
                                     /  ~       |      |
 ARE YOU THREATENING ME??          (____@)  ___ |      |
                                       _===~~~.`|      |
 Oh. heh-heh.  Sorry about that.   _______.--~  |      |
                                    \_______    |      |
 heh-heh.  This is cool.  heh-heh        |  \   |      |
                                          \_/__/       |
                                        /            __\
                                        -| Metallica|| |
                                        ||          || |
                                        ||          || |
                                        /|          / /

A kid plowed into my son's car in the school parking lot and totaled our car.  The witnesses and police say he was traveling at a high rate of speed and cutting across the parking lot and plowed into my son.  Of course the kid and parents are disputing he did anything wrong so now the claim is disputed.  Living in the great state of North Carolina if they can prove my son contributed even 1% to the accident then we lose.  :wall: :wall:

We are looking at replacing his car and our insurance going up over $1,000 a year because this dumb #### drove like an idiot.  :rant:  To make matters worse the kid drives a huge jeep and is bragging at school how he wrecked a car and his jeep is unscathed. I would love to take a bat to his car but as I have matured I'm focusing my efforts on playing detective to line up witnesses etc. 

Damn, this sucks. Surely, the police's word will carry some weight?

The witnesses and police say he was traveling at a high rate of speed and cutting across the parking lot and plowed into my son.  Of course the kid and parents are disputing he did anything wrong so now the claim is disputed.  Living in the great state of North Carolina if they can prove my son contributed even 1% to the accident then we lose. 
I really don't understand the bolded. 

Code:
         ''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+
|                                                     |
|                    .oooO       Hang in there, berndog |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
+---------------------\ (----(   )--------------------+
                       \_)    ) /

Because no one prosecutes perjury in civil cases.  

YOU'RE SO UNFAIR YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND LOVE I'M RUNNING AWAY NOTHING CAN KEEP US FROM BEING TOGETHER AND I HATE HATE HATE YOU.
I was dating a woman several years ago who had a 14 year old daughter. What you posted was her that entire year. One day, she (the daughter) got upset at nothing and went outside in the pouring rain, placed her face against the patio door and kept screaming "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!" 

A couple of weeks later, her mom & I gave her a ride to the 8th grade dance. I had this playing in the car. She made us drop her off at the elementary school around the corner, because the music embarrassed her.

I reconnected with the mom after one of my divorces and her daughter was full-grown (& married with kids). She (the daughter) brought up that song - I had forgotten the episode - and handed me a joint. Last time I smoked.

I really don't understand the bolded. 
I don't fully understand the 1% rule either but that's the way we roll in South. 

I'm heading to the school Monday to see what video footage they have the parking lot.  It is going to be glorious when I nail this smug little ##### and his Dad.

For now I'm heading out to my deck to enjoy some sun, tunes and beer.  :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was dating a woman several years ago who had a 14 year old daughter. What you posted was her that entire year. One day, she (the daughter) got upset at nothing and went outside in the pouring rain, placed her face against the patio door and kept screaming "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!" 

A couple of weeks later, her mom & I gave her a ride to the 8th grade dance. I had this playing in the car. She made us drop her off at the elementary school around the corner, because the music embarrassed her.

I reconnected with the mom after one of my divorces and her daughter was full-grown (& married with kids). She (the daughter) brought up that song - I had forgotten the episode - and handed me a joint. Last time I smoked.
I would have walked to the dance.

I don't fully understand the 1% rule either but that's the way we roll in South. 

I'm heading to the school Monday to see what video footage they have the parking lot.  It is going to be glorious when I nail this smug little ##### and his Dad.

For now I'm heading out to my deck to enjoy some sun, tunes and beer.  :banned:
I think N.C. is a contributory negligence State.  There aren't many left - and it isn't the South, it's mostly a few States on the Eastern seaboard.  States that had entrenched legal systems before Comparative Negligence took root.  Basically, the rule in those jurisdictions is that you can't sue someone if you contributed to the damages.

I think N.C. is a contributory negligence State.  There aren't many left - and it isn't the South, it's mostly a few States on the Eastern seaboard.  States that had entrenched legal systems before Comparative Negligence took root.  Basically, the rule in those jurisdictions is that you can't sue someone if you contributed to the damages.
NC is a contrib state.  Practically speaking, however, if there are two insurance companies involved, they're going to pay out.

I'm hoping things play out in my favor but you never know.  I have several friends in the insurance business and they say Geico is notoriously difficult to deal with.

She'd have been dropped off at the exact spot that she bad mouthed Conway if I was driving.  Nobody bad mouths Conway.  

Go ahead@Reg Lllama of Brixton

Users who are viewing this thread