What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (3 Viewers)

in my initial ultrasound imaging, they couldn't find my left kidney.  words like dystrophic, renal cysts, etc were bandied about.  the recommendation is to do further imaging, CT first, possible MRI later, to confirm the lack of said kidney or the possibility that i have some weird runt kidney floating around.   the two scenarios are that i was born with only one(most likely) or that one withered and died for some reason (not very likely)  
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it ultimately causes you no major issues, like many people with only one kidney.

I had visions in my head of you just realizing "Oooh, that night in college when I woke up with a hangover and a surgical scar..."

What I am reading is that the urban myth of waking up in a bathtub of ice with a new scar on your side is really true.

Good luck

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it ultimately causes you no major issues, like many people with only one kidney.

I had visions in my head of you just realizing "Oooh, that night in college when I woke up with a hangover and a surgical scar..."
i could use that black market money right about now.

in my initial ultrasound imaging, they couldn't find my left kidney.  words like dystrophic, renal cysts, etc were bandied about.  the recommendation is to do further imaging, CT first, possible MRI later, to confirm the lack of said kidney or the possibility that i have some weird runt kidney floating around.   the two scenarios are that i was born with only one(most likely) or that one withered and died for some reason (not very likely)  
Neither sounds ideal

Good luck man.

looking at 5-6k in unexpected medical bills. :sadbanana:  

aaaaaaaand.......apparently, i only have 1 kidney. :mellow:   may have only had 1 all my life. :eek:   good thing i haven't done anything to excess or pushed my physical limits at everything i've ever done. :mellow: :mellow:    i need to drop at least 2k in more tests to find out more.  so far, i'm considering to just let it roll. :unsure:   

oh..my wife is awaiting biopsy results as well.  so there's that. :hot:   

ooof
Damn, GL to both you and your wife Raiders.

aaaaaaaand.......apparently, i only have 1 kidney. :mellow:   may have only had 1 all my life. :eek:   good thing i haven't done anything to excess or pushed my physical limits at everything i've ever done. :mellow: :mellow:    i need to drop at least 2k in more tests to find out more.  so far, i'm considering to just let it roll. :unsure:   

ooof
Jesus, dude. 

All my best heading your way for you & your lady.

GOOD NEWS!!

my wife's awesome knockers are cancer free!!  benign mass :pickle:   that was really fast!!   24 hour turn around.  very good, but very expensive hospitals down here.

now...to ignore my lack of a kidney, or find out more details...decisions, decisions..the real worry was my wife's biopsy.  i've been fine so far with whatever kidney function i've got, should be good for a while. :mellow:  

GOOD NEWS!!

my wife's awesome knockers are cancer free!!  benign mass :pickle:   that was really fast!!   24 hour turn around.  very good, but very expensive hospitals down here.

now...to ignore my lack of a kidney, or find out more details...decisions, decisions..the real worry was my wife's biopsy.  i've been fine so far with whatever kidney function i've got, should be good for a while. :mellow:  
jfc, dude. I didn't know about your wife's boobs. 

that's great news :thumbup:  

kidney's are overated anyways. except for the beans. top quality.

update on home bidding war?
lost out on that house.  it ended up going for $45K over the asking price with the buyers waiving appraisal and inspection.

looking at another this afternoon.  I won't be participating in a bidding war if I like it due to the price being as high as I can go.   I'm prepared to give them a full price offer today, but that's it. they're reviewing offers on the 4th, so they're expecting competitive bids.  I probably won't even be in the running.

lost out on that house.  it ended up going for $45K over the asking price with the buyers waiving appraisal and inspection.

looking at another this afternoon.  I won't be participating in a bidding war if I like it due to the price being as high as I can go.   I'm prepared to give them a full price offer today, but that's it. they're reviewing offers on the 4th, so they're expecting competitive bids.  I probably won't even be in the running.
damn. good luck.

if it makes you feel any better, I just drew up a piece of art to show in one of our drawings. the thing costs more than I'll ever own or make. I drew a big dong on it in no-print.

Also, isn't unemployment reaping back some of the money you put into the unemployment system?  
Yes.  I've put in for 26 years up this point and have never taken a dime until now.  I also don't ##### about paying my taxes. I've put plenty into the system.   I'm only mad that CQ isn't in Washington, I'd really like for some of that money to come from his pocket.  

ooof
Hey-soos, dude.  Good luck with finding that other kidney.

Glad to hear good news about the boobs though. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to be fair, if you're going to eat penis, it's probably best to stick with conch size penis.
If anyone would know about this, it would be certainly be our hero.

I drew a big dong on it in no-print.
  :lmao:

I cannot tell you how many times I have worked in 5% opacity curses/body parts/gestures into artwork for problem clients over the years.  I realize that makes me a vindictive, petty, a$$. I'm okay with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone would know about this, it would be certainly be our hero.

:lmao:

I cannot tell you how many times I have worked in 5% opacity curses/body parts/gestures into artwork for problem clients over the years.  I realize that makes me a vindictive, petty, a$$. I'm okay with it.
this is actually a really nice couple- perfect clients (so far). 

but for some reason, the pricetag on this damn thing...#### that noise.

ooof
Damn.  Thoprawishes for you, the wife, and your wallet.

Employment Update:  

*I'm in no rush to start working even though we just bought a house :mellow:  

*Looks like my unemployment along with my lady's income is enough to break even month to month. :thumbup:  

*Lot's of connections and conversations happening to try and stay in the cannabis industry. :drifter: 

* FAVOR to Washington folks - Can you I use your name, contact information for unemployment claims?  :)  
Not sure what this means, but yes?

Users who are viewing this thread