What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (7 Viewers)

Got a call from my doctor's office, results were mostly good. Cutting my statin in half. :bowtie:  

Of course, now I have a respiratory infection. Not the flu, but I am running a little warm. Won't be going to visit with the old folks on Sunday, because I don't want to kill them.

Since we're sharing health news, i'll let you guys know I don't have cancer (and I'm not pooping).  Had a scare and had been panicked for a couple of months.  Didn't tell anyone about it, including Mr. krista or family (actually still haven't, but I guess I should since he'll probably read this).  Got the all clear today.  You may now send me whatever the opposite of TPW are.

Since we're sharing health news, i'll let you guys know I don't have cancer (and I'm not pooping).  Had a scare and had been panicked for a couple of months.  Didn't tell anyone about it, including Mr. krista or family (actually still haven't, but I guess I should since he'll probably read this).  Got the all clear today.  You may now send me whatever the opposite of TPW are.
Probably ought to tell the hubby. Congrats though

I think coke is the opposite of TPW.  Raiders said he had some. 

Congrats!

I also made out with the statue guy in old town and got cuffed and stuffed by a couple of lady cops in lingerie with badges

Last edited by a moderator:
You're worse than me. Congratsathops

RC94 said:
I haven't had grilled cheese with bacon in a long time.  I have no excuse or explanation.  I am going to remedy the situation today.
Mrs. O had grilled cheese with bacon on one of our first dates.  It was a bit greasy, but she powered through it.

Dan Lambskin said:
RC94 said:
I haven't had grilled cheese with bacon in a long time.  I have no excuse or explanation.  I am going to remedy the situation today.
Gonna be honest not sure I’ve ever had one.  Sounds good though 
in an effort to get my kids eating more protein, I've been adding t-bacon or turkey slices to their grilled cheeses... no complaints so far (they don't know better regarding the t-bacon)

who are you people that have never had a grilled cheese & bacon sandwich?

is that shtick?
:shrug:

its Not something I’m going to order in a restaurant and usually if I making a grilled cheese it’s because I want something quick and easy so I don’t want to mess with making bacon

Users who are viewing this thread