What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

I thought our car insurance jumped a lot a couple years ago when my stepdaughter got her license.  Basically doubled without adding a 3rd car, just adding her as a driver on mine and my wife's.

Well now she's at college in Florida with her own car.  We can't put her on her own policy with us being in different states (and one of them being FL apparently), so she has to get her own.  Just PL/PD for her is going to be ~50% more than having her on our insurance with our 2 cars and collision/comprehensive coverage. Apparently Florida has a lot of fraud and uninsured drivers, so WE get to help pay for that. Yay.

Ours should drop down a decent amount when we take her off our policy, but JFC.

♡ Thoughts of Dog‏Verified account @dog_feelings Nov 9

my ball rolled under the couch. and i cannot reach it.

the human has been informed of the issue.

and reminded. that my problems. are their problems

I thought our car insurance jumped a lot a couple years ago when my stepdaughter got her license.  Basically doubled without adding a 3rd car, just adding her as a driver on mine and my wife's.

Well now she's at college in Florida with her own car.  We can't put her on her own policy with us being in different states (and one of them being FL apparently), so she has to get her own.  Just PL/PD for her is going to be ~50% more than having her on our insurance with our 2 cars and collision/comprehensive coverage. Apparently Florida has a lot of fraud and uninsured drivers, so WE get to help pay for that. Yay.

Ours should drop down a decent amount when we take her off our policy, but JFC.
any chance you can emancipate her?

Party was great last night.  Maybe too great.  Folks were asking us when the next one was..ummmmm.  I drank an elderberry liqueur and vodka concoction that was surprisingly good.  Polished off a bunch of Tito’s too.  

Woman finds McCalls magazine from 1958 with "129 tips for a woman to find a husband"

#6, #17, #58, and the Go wild section(starting with #111) are  :lmao: :lmao:

#76 takes on a whole new meaning today
These are insane. I have to think that many of them were insane even at that time. Women's magazines are still littered with absolutely crazy ridiculous advice.

Some of my favorites from this list:

-24. Don't be afraid to associate with more attractive girls. They may have some leftovers.

-35. Make a lot of money 

-55. Take good care of your health. Men don't like women who are ill.

-104. If he's rich, tell him you like his money, your honesty will intrigue him.

-110. Point out to him that the death rate of single men is double that of married men.

-121. Stand on a busy street corner with a lasso.

I'm on one of those local Facebook groups about stuff going on in our cozy little suburban community here.  There's a guy who has been trolling the group lately, and the amount of people that believe him and get worked up about it is hilarious.  

A few months ago, he was complaining about the monthly emergency siren testing and wanted to get a petition going to stop it.  Said the last one caused his support dog to panic and bite his own tail off.  

Last month, he posted a photoshopped image of a goose being shredded by one of those pond fountains and wanted the township to put cages around them.  

Today's treat. Also awesome is his effort to use the word "poverty" incorrectly in every post.  Today's really got people fired up about defamation.  Someone actually emailed his employer about posting this, although that person didn't realize he owns his own company so the email went to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on one of those local Facebook groups about stuff going on in our cozy little suburban community here.  There's a guy who has been trolling the group lately, and the amount of people that believe him and get worked up about it is hilarious.  

A few months ago, he was complaining about the monthly emergency siren testing and wanted to get a petition going to stop it.  Said the last one caused his support dog to panic and bite his own tail off.  
:lmao:

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread