What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

Depends on the type of tea... a woodsy puh-erh type of tea could be better with a whiskey; green tea and vodka works, but once you start getting flavors in with the tea, it becomes a hard decision between vodka and rum

Did I mention that I had a business lunch today and I got a free bottle of vodka at the end? Good times. Not exactly Guster life but still good.

My younger brother just started at a real estate company that reminds me of a place like Gusters where they do a bunch of hippy dippy motivational stuff. He says they drink at work like everyday. Sounds awesome. He has an A4 so he's basically Guster I think.

My younger brother just started at a real estate company that reminds me of a place like Gusters where they do a bunch of hippy dippy motivational stuff. He says they drink at work like everyday. Sounds awesome. He has an A4 so he's basically Guster I think.
He's me 6 years ago

Tell him to drink less, don't get divorced and figure out where he wants to take his live

Otherwise we're twins

I've had a nice 4 day weekend. Kid graduated, we had a party, drank a lot, family in town, rockets won a game.

Tomorrow I go back to work and sit next to a lying sack of #### who no one will fire. Yea for life

Oh and I don't like that you're a Reds fan.
oh hell nah... i'm a Red Sox fan.

I'll cheer for the Reds, but there is no question, gun to my head, I'm a Red Sox fan through and through.

My daughter and I have matching Xander Bogaerts shirseys

Pretty sure you mean Da Raiders.

I live right across the river from you.
shiiit... someone used to live in maine. my head is a littly foggy though.

why weren't you in the league this season?
Couldn't make it to the draft. Really wanted to though.

Is 1782 or Berheim's any good? Dude at Party Source recommended those when I showed up a week too late for Elmer T Lee. I bought both but haven't opened either yet.

Users who are viewing this thread