What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

Pretty sure you mean Da Raiders.

I live right across the river from you.
shiiit... someone used to live in maine. my head is a littly foggy though.

why weren't you in the league this season?
Couldn't make it to the draft. Really wanted to though.Is 1782 or Berheim's any good? Dude at Party Source recommended those when I showed up a week too late for Elmer T Lee. I bought both but haven't opened either yet.
Are those gluten free glues?

I've had a nice 4 day weekend. Kid graduated, we had a party, drank a lot, family in town, rockets won a game.

Tomorrow I go back to work and sit next to a lying sack of #### who no one will fire. Yea for life
How's HB? I'm seeing her at some Austin Technology Council deal on Thursday.

Pretty sure you mean Da Raiders.

I live right across the river from you.
shiiit... someone used to live in maine. my head is a littly foggy though.

why weren't you in the league this season?
Couldn't make it to the draft. Really wanted to though.Is 1782 or Berheim's any good? Dude at Party Source recommended those when I showed up a week too late for Elmer T Lee. I bought both but haven't opened either yet.
Are those gluten free glues?
I think they're the McDowell's versions of 1792 and Bernheim's and are allegedly worthy substitutes for a bourbon that is a lot harder to find since the namesake died and that ####stick on Justified name dropped it.

I've had a nice 4 day weekend. Kid graduated, we had a party, drank a lot, family in town, rockets won a game.

Tomorrow I go back to work and sit next to a lying sack of #### who no one will fire. Yea for life
Good, aside from being unaware that the golden child salesperson is a lying and cheating #######.

Good, aside from being unaware that the golden child salesperson is a lying and cheating #######.
Same guy we talked about a while back?

I'm doing summer school this year. There are kids from 3rd through 7th grade. Because there are younger kids the powers that be usually insist there is theme for summer school. We've done an Olympic theme before where each class is assigned an Olympic country. We've also done one where each class is given the name of a university mascot (I think I was Gators).

It's pretty lame.

This year it is women's World Cup soccer. We were given a list of participating nations to choose from at a meeting today.

I chose Ivory Coast.

But I'm going to insist we be called Côte d'Ivoire. And I will correct anybody who says "Ivory Coast". I will do this as often as possible.

I'm doing summer school this year. There are kids from 3rd through 7th grade. Because there are younger kids the powers that be usually insist there is theme for summer school. We've done an Olympic theme before where each class is assigned an Olympic country. We've also done one where each class is given the name of a university mascot (I think I was Gators).

It's pretty lame.

This year it is women's World Cup soccer. We were given a list of participating nations to choose from at a meeting today.

I chose Ivory Coast.

But I'm going to insist we be called Côte d'Ivoire. And I will correct anybody who says "Ivory Coast". I will do this as often as possible.
so no summer off?

It's pretty lame.

I chose Ivory Coast.

so no summer off?
It's like 2 weeks. Almost like having a real job.

It's pretty lame.

I chose Ivory Coast.

Use Ireland's flag for everything and see if anyone notices.

So far this morning i have lost my fit band watch thingy, impaled my foot on a jagged dog bone, and shattered my phone screen.

But hey the Cavs are in the finals so it's still a good day.

Also, it's been like 6 months since I've gotten drunk and purchased a Bo Jackson rookie card. GF is going out of town for like 10-11 days in June, so that streak might be broken.
Pretty sure we have a few Bo Jackson rookie cards. I'm dying to get rid of his baseball and football cards, but if that one is the real deal, I dunno.

Good night of work last night. Had to take daughter to doctor's appointment immediately after getting home though. Been up 24 hours now. Just a bit tired.

Also, it's been like 6 months since I've gotten drunk and purchased a Bo Jackson rookie card. GF is going out of town for like 10-11 days in June, so that streak might be broken.
Pretty sure we have a few Bo Jackson rookie cards. I'm dying to get rid of his baseball and football cards, but if that one is the real deal, I dunno.
I'm probably making this up. I just know that we have a few BJ cards. Maybe not rookie. But maybe so?

I'm probably making this up. I just know that we have a few BJ cards. Maybe not rookie. But maybe so?
You sure those weren't coupons you gave him for his birthday or something?

You sure those weren't coupons you gave him for his birthday or something?
Oh, I'm sure.

It's pretty lame.

I chose Ivory Coast.

So no summers off?

It's pretty lame.

I chose Ivory Coast.

so no summer off?
I should have known there's no way I'd be first with that one.

Oh and I don't like that you're a Reds fan.
oh hell nah... i'm a Red Sox fan.

I'll cheer for the Reds, but there is no question, gun to my head, I'm a Red Sox fan through and through.

My daughter and I have matching Xander Bogaerts shirseys
I have a Carlos Marmol shirtsey.
Of you really did get one, I got dibs.
Posted a picture in the baseball thread a while back. I'd link it if the search function worked.

Woke up yesterday and my ankle was a little sore. By the end of the day it was super swollen and I had a major limp. Worse today. Going to the doctor to tell him "I think I sprained my ankle in my sleep." Neat.

Woke up yesterday and my ankle was a little sore. By the end of the day it was super swollen and I had a major limp. Worse today. Going to the doctor to tell him "I think I sprained my ankle in my sleep." Neat.
At least I get summers off.

Actually it's probably gout. PM Shuke.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it looks like I am, indeed, bound for the "Hellscape of Northern Nevada", as some of you so eloquently named it. :) Official offer received this morning….and it's probably too much scratch/peripherals for me to turn down(plus it should be a pretty clear step forward with the career with a company that appears to "get it").

Nervous about the move, but a little excited too on some level. This part of the country has really stagnated. Won't be missing it.

So, it looks like I am, indeed, bound for the "Hellscape of Northern Nevada", as some of you so eloquently named it. :) Official offer received this morning….and it's probably too much scratch/peripherals for me to turn down(plus it should be a pretty clear step forward with the career with a company that appears to "get it").

Nervous about the move, but a little excited too on some level. This part of the country has really stagnated. Won't be missing it.
In honor of your departure

Don't get hooked on meth in Reno and good luck!

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
That woman is large

Users who are viewing this thread