What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (6 Viewers)

Most of my clothes just show up when my wife buys them from wherever she shops. I only buy fun tee shirts like my Carlos Marmol shirt or my Salt Lake Bees shirt.
same here. then i don't wear them. 6 months later, it's like xmas morning, if i was really into clothes. which i'm not.

Good news: not kidney stone

bad news: more like a damn back spasm

Worse news: wife calls 10 mins after she leaves for work (9 mins after I settle on the couch). And tells me she has a flat tire AND bent the ####ing rim. "I was just making a U turn...I didn think I was that close to the median". Semi good news is that the tire looks ok.

Kid and I take his car and my car and go and meet her. Kid takes her to work while I get the flat off. Back hurts like a mofo so I wait until kid comes back to do the dirty work. Donut spare needs air so limp the car 100yards to gas station and put air in.

The we take my care and drop it off at her work so I don't have to pick her up at 2am.

Go back and pick up car that had flat and get it home.

No about to go to pickapart place for stock wheel. I'm going to wait until,tomorrow AM to get tire mounted on new rim.

Thank god I have some beer left over from this weekend.

Worse news: wife calls 10 mins after she leaves for work (9 mins after I settle on the couch). And tells me she has a flat tire AND bent the ####ing rim. "I was just making a U turn...I didn think I was that close to the median". Semi good news is that the tire looks ok.

Kid and I take his car and my car and go and meet her. Kid takes her to work while I get the flat off. Back hurts like a mofo so I wait until kid comes back to do the dirty work. Donut spare needs air so limp the car 100yards to gas station and put air in.

The we take my care and drop it off at her work so I don't have to pick her up at 2am.

No about to go to pickapart place for stock wheel. I'm going to wait until,tomorrow AM to get tire mounted on new rim.

That would be an awful afternoon even sans aching back.

And this is why I pay $90 a year for AAA.

I have three pounds of trimmed, high quality steak tips in my fridge that are going to go bad if i don't cook them today because it rained on father's day and we haven't had a chance to catch up. My wife is at her mother's with my kid. I'm home alone with a good bottle of red and more meat than I can physically eat. What is the most likely outcome?

A) actual, actual death

b) hangover plus heartburn

c) just some meat sweat

d) I suddenly learn moderation

now imagine you didn't have summers off

I have three pounds of trimmed, high quality steak tips in my fridge that are going to go bad if i don't cook them today because it rained on father's day and we haven't had a chance to catch up. My wife is at her mother's with my kid. I'm home alone with a good bottle of red and more meat than I can physically eat. What is the most likely outcome?

A) actual, actual death

c) just some meat sweat

gout attack?

A) actual, actual death

c) just some meat sweat

e) you find a freezer?

A) actual, actual death

c) just some meat sweat

e) you find a freezer?
that's a vote for d right there

A) actual, actual death

c) just some meat sweat

gout attack?
will call this a b minus

now imagine you didn't have summers off
I don't even want to think about it.

Neither parts place had what I needed. Back started to flare up again. Going back in the AM to check a couple of others.

Going to self medicate with some beer now.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
Frostillicus said:
Frostillicus said:
Frostillicus said:
Frostillicus said:
That bear was really scared of that cat.
It was.
Yeah I know.
I know you know.
Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/cH40TFZ.jpg
Seems mean.
It is mean.
Well that's not nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread