What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (7 Viewers)

I'm not a nerd and I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.

car is covered in ash.  for the last 2 days, the sky is yellowish, orange.  the sun appears red.  my parents were briefly in a voluntary evacuation zone.  neat!

car is covered in ash.  for the last 2 days, the sky is yellowish, orange.  the sun appears red.  my parents were briefly in a voluntary evacuation zone.  neat!
Stay safe gb. 

I mentioned in the fire thread that my mom (in Marin) has been losing her mind stuck inside, not being able to go hiking and running (and without AC).

All we need is that japanese probe from the asteroid to get back with its payload of alien zombie inducing soil which should really end 2020 with the bang we all deserve. End times indeed.

I know people complain about Michigan winters but the worst natural disaster I need to worry about are thunderstorms...maybe the occasional tornado but those are usually out in the sticks
Nice avatar. 

So far, most people aren’t too affected by these fires. Some, of course, but the vast majority are merely inconvenienced.   :shrug:

This is all ####### confusing.
Lambskin has a financial interest in the Raiders doing poorly this season. Some of the guys in the Wagering Thread go full Costanza on bets they're actually rooting for. He's pimping the Raiders in the hopes that he's the kiss of death, like usual.

I have no idea why anyone agreed to have kids with me, I am still a kid.  A cousin runs a family fantasy league.  Another cousin joined this year, lives outside Cleveland and drafted mostly Browns players including OBJ.  She set her avatar as a picture of her kid next to a giant poop emoji statue that they found somewhere. I giggled for an hour.  I texted her, and yes she did it on purpose based on the OBJ rumors

I have no idea why anyone agreed to have kids with me, I am still a kid.  A cousin runs a family fantasy league.  Another cousin joined this year, lives outside Cleveland and drafted mostly Browns players including OBJ.  She set her avatar as a picture of her kid next to a giant poop emoji statue that they found somewhere. I giggled for an hour.  I texted her, and yes she did it on purpose based on the OBJ rumors
I put forth a proposal in my league to take a vote to force the team with OBJ to change their name to the Cleveland Steamers. The league of mostly Browns fans was not nearly as amused by it as I was.

I put forth a proposal in my league to take a vote to force the team with OBJ to change their name to the Cleveland Steamers. The league of mostly Browns fans was not nearly as amused by it as I was.
the best part is that half the league just thinks of her avatar "ooh that is a funny pic of Nikki.." the rest of us are laughing our asses off.

facook said:
FRED SAVAGE DIED!?!?!??!?11  
Mostly died.

Even though there were technical issues galore, that was just amazing. Andre the giant stories in the q&a...billy crystal still has it. 

Users who are viewing this thread