What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (8 Viewers)

I hate the horn on my car. Would it be lame to get a new one?

I don't think la coca rohca would work but maybe a roaring lion would be cool.

:mellow: You midwesterners crack me up.
:goodposting: La Cucaracha

In my defense I took 4 years of French in high school.

Now, somebody help me with this horn issue. When I honk my horn I want people to #### themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
So speaking of driving tests, I get to take Mr. krista4 next Friday for his driving test. As a 34-year-old. It's not like he didn't drive or have a license before, but somewhere along the way he let it lapse and has now had to go through the whole process anew, ending with the test next week.

We've been trying to remember all that stuff you're supposed to do in a driving test, like not speeding and checking your mirrors and using your turn signals. Any tips? He's fine, though no krista4, with parallel parking.

So speaking of driving tests, I get to take Mr. krista4 next Friday for his driving test. As a 34-year-old. It's not like he didn't drive or have a license before, but somewhere along the way he let it lapse and has now had to go through the whole process anew, ending with the test next week. We've been trying to remember all that stuff you're supposed to do in a driving test, like not speeding and checking your mirrors and using your turn signals. Any tips? He's fine, though no krista4, with parallel parking.
omg is he going to be the first of his friends to get his license? Don't text your friends while your instructor directs you onto the highway.

And don't accidentally take your hand off the gearshift and put it on the instructor's leg, like maybe you mindlessly do while your wife is sitting next to you. It will be embarrassing AND it probably won't help. Or so I hear.

And don't accidentally take your hand off the gearshift and put it on the instructor's leg, like maybe you mindlessly do while your wife is sitting next to you. It will be embarrassing AND it probably won't help. Or so I hear.
And if you get Bill, tell him I'll call him tomorrow. :blush:

And remind him the FIRST TWO THINGS he should do when he gets in the car are adjust his mirrors so he can see and put his dickmitten in the glove box.

:lmao: You midwesterners crack me up.
:lmao: La Cucaracha

In my defense I took 4 years of French in high school.

Now, somebody help me with this horn issue. When I honk my horn I want people to #### themselves.
Get a second battery, a transformer, and the horn like they use at the Blackhawks game whenever Chicago scores a goal. That'll move some traffic.

I've used the term "dickmitten" twice today. Once while playing CoD which made my kids laugh. Then at volleyball. Half of the people that I play volleyball with are gay guys. They didn't laugh. They were intrigued.

Hello.

Just popping in to smugly credit myself as the person who first introduced the construction "dickmitten" to my wife, and thus the zeitgeist. You're welcome, zeitgeist!

Nobody will take my old TV stand/entertainment center from the bottom of the driveway with the Free sign on it. I'm had chairs, endtables, and lamps go within the hour, but the TV stand has been there since Friday. Someone even put an empty Pabst 12-pack in one of the slots that used to hold a VCR. It's old, cheap, will only hold a 36 inch or smaller non-flatscreen TV, is full of dust and has paint on it, but my phenomenal luck with giving junk away convinced me to go for it.
Put a sign on it that says $5. It'll be stolen within 12 hours.

Hello. Just popping in to smugly credit myself as the person who first introduced the construction "dickmitten" to my wife, and thus the zeitgeist. You're welcome, zeitgeist!
You don't have a driver's license? This is kind of weird.
Did you just drive around without one, or did you not drive at all?
I know plenty of people in Chicago and NY without licenses, since most people don't have cars. It was only because we moved to god-forsaken Tennessee that he needs to get it. :unsure:

Nobody will take my old TV stand/entertainment center from the bottom of the driveway with the Free sign on it. I'm had chairs, endtables, and lamps go within the hour, but the TV stand has been there since Friday. Someone even put an empty Pabst 12-pack in one of the slots that used to hold a VCR. It's old, cheap, will only hold a 36 inch or smaller non-flatscreen TV, is full of dust and has paint on it, but my phenomenal luck with giving junk away convinced me to go for it.
Put a sign on it that you are willing to except trades.People love trades.
This is a really good idea, except I don't want to have to talk to anybody. My house has a really long driveway that goes way uphill. It sucks in the winter, but it's golden for keeping annoying people away from your front door.
I need to go find this pile of free stuff and add to it. Has to be on craigslist...
You don't live too far from me. Want to come and get it?

Put a sign on it that says $5. It'll be stolen within 12 hours.
You are the second person to suggest this. If it isn't gone by this weekend, I'm going to change the sign to say 10 bucks.

Hello. Just popping in to smugly credit myself as the person who first introduced the construction "dickmitten" to my wife, and thus the zeitgeist. You're welcome, zeitgeist!
I know plenty of people in Chicago and NY without licenses, since most people don't have cars. It was only because we moved to god-forsaken Tennessee that he needs to get it. :unsure:
Sorry, it's still weird.

Sorry, it's still weird.
Says the guy in Iowa. :lmao:

Put a sign on it that you are willing to except trades.People love trades.
This is a really good idea, except I don't want to have to talk to anybody. My house has a really long driveway that goes way uphill. It sucks in the winter, but it's golden for keeping annoying people away from your front door.
I need to go find this pile of free stuff and add to it. Has to be on craigslist...
You don't live too far from me. Want to come and get it?
Uh, yeah...give me your address. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread