What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Good Times Ahead (1 Viewer)

ummmm   ......   you're the one quitting without discussing or engaging 

one of the most closed minded things a person can do - ignore anyone who doesn't agree with you?  what did tim say ... no attempt to discuss issues or engage? 

see that? 

I'll never understand coming to a public political forum and only wanting to discuss with people who agree .... blows my mind
Of course you say this over and over.   There are plenty of people who disagree with each other and have quality discussions.   

people who get put on ignore (and I have posted this to you many times) more likely:  don't read posts, don't actually answer questions,  provide false information/crappy sources, inaccurately represent other people's positions, or resort to personal shots/emojis too much.   

Of course you say this over and over.   There are plenty of people who disagree with each other and have quality discussions.   

people who get put on ignore (and I have posted this to you many times) more likely:  don't read posts, don't actually answer questions,  provide false information/crappy sources, inaccurately represent other people's positions, or resort to personal shots/emojis too much.   
Meh..So what.  

I think everyone does several of the above - there are no perfect posters KarmaPolice for a lot of reasons

I've been around here a while too - and even -fish- has good contributions sometimes even though he has no interest IMO in learning the other side of the gun debates

I will never block anyone - I see no point to it. Others disagree

(I know inflation is becoming an issue, but some of that dates back to spending that took place during the previous administration, and regardless the Fed knows how to deal with inflation)..
I think inflation is being caused less by government spending and more because of supply chain issues related to Covid. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread