What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guillotine League Strategy (1 Viewer)

Anyone else use the Matchup Dominator to help give you an idea of where each team stands each week?  I've found it to be really helpful in estimating the relative strength of each team each week.  That gives me a good heads up for how aggressively I need to bid each week.

Anyone else use the Matchup Dominator to help give you an idea of where each team stands each week?  I've found it to be really helpful in estimating the relative strength of each team each week.  That gives me a good heads up for how aggressively I need to bid each week.
unfortunately it doesn’t sync with guillotine leagues like it does for my fantasy league. Sounds like a good idea though.

I am considering moving from myfantasyleague to guillotineleague next year.  Do you like it there?
I mean it seems to have the format first mover advantage so they really cater towards the format whereas other systems probably more limited. 

definitely not the most polished app but it does what it needs to do and doesn’t require much effort to setup and manage. You don’t have. A lot of room to tinker which you may prefer but if you are fine with the standard format then this is the way to go.

I will be using it for my own next year when I set one up.

Our waivers just went.

$482/420 - Najee (to me)
$220/72 - Barkley
$180/75 - Burrow (to the Barkley guy, he pretty much blew his wad on those two)
$153/49 - Thielen
$102/88 - Cordarrelle (to the Thielen guy, he's left with $100)
$101/38 - Mahomes (to me, I could have had him for the $41 I put on Burrow, was wrong on how they would be prioritized)
$62/51 - Ridley
$30/23 - Gibson

And of course some others.  I know I spent $583 of my $677 (left with $94), but I'm not going to complain about getting those two guys.  Hopefully I can ride them the rest of the way and make a couple of key additions.  My roster is now:

QB - Mahomes, Tannehill
RB - Najee, Robinson, D.Harris, Darrel Williams
WR - Diggs, Cooper, E.Sanders, C.Davis, Waddle, M.Jones
TE - Pitts, Gronk

Last edited by a moderator:
Our waivers just went.

$482/420 - Najee (to me)
$220/72 - Barkley
$180/75 - Burrow (to the Barkley guy, he pretty much blew his wad on those two)
$153/49 - Thielen
$102/88 - Cordarrelle (to the Thielen guy, he's left with $100)
$101/38 - Mahomes (to me, I could have had him for the $41 I put on Burrow, was wrong on how they would be prioritized)
$62/51 - Ridley
$30/23 - Gibson

And of course some others.  I know I spent $583 of my $677 (left with $94), but I'm not going to complain about getting those two guys.  Hopefully I can ride them the rest of the way and make a couple of key additions.  My roster is now:

QB - Mahomes, Tannehill
WR - Diggs, Cooper, E.Sanders, C.Davis, Waddle, M.Jones
TE - Pitts, Gronk

Grats! Henry went for 551 for mine with second highest of 506. There's still a high bidder in my league so I probably won't win next week either as they won't give me late season discount.

Burrow for 180 wow! I bought him for $45 early on and I thought I overpaid because I was desperate. Feeling pretty good with Burrow vs Jets and LJax in my pocket. May ride these two for rest of season.

Cordarelle feels like a steal. I don't get why he doesn't get love? Top 10 RB for $100? Sign me up.

That's hilarious that he bid more for burrow than mahomes. But I guess if you wanted a starter for this week with Burrow vs Jets / Mahomes injury then it makes sense for a team that needs to win next week to survive. Chark has him as the #2 QB this week. Didn't you bid on him last week and lost him for like $400? Guess you really didn't need a QB desperately after all lol.

Your team looks like you can ride it out till the final week. Hopefully $94 is enough to get studs for chump change in the final week. I would not spend anymore money now and just use FA until week 14. 

My league:

Henry 551 / 506
Montgomery 401 / 51 LOL
McCaffrey 252 / 153

I just picked up waiver wire players on the cheap. Now we have 3 players around 600-700 (including me). A couple players with around 300-400. And the rest have double digits. 

If I can hold tight for a couple more weeks I may be in a dominating position and can finally get my elite RB.

Rolling with 

QB Burrow
RB Herbert / Harris / Collins
WR Kupp / Jefferson / AJ Brown 
TE Higbee

Bench
Jeudy
Lockett
Perine
D'ernest 
Murray
LJackson

Projected high... we'll see.

Grats! Henry went for 551 for mine with second highest of 506. There's still a high bidder in my league so I probably won't win next week either as they won't give me late season discount.

Burrow for 180 wow! I bought him for $45 early on and I thought I overpaid because I was desperate. Feeling pretty good with Burrow vs Jets and LJax in my pocket. May ride these two for rest of season.

Cordarelle feels like a steal. I don't get why he doesn't get love? Top 10 RB for $100? Sign me up.

That's hilarious that he bid more for burrow than mahomes. But I guess if you wanted a starter for this week with Burrow vs Jets / Mahomes injury then it makes sense for a team that needs to win next week to survive. Chark has him as the #2 QB this week. Didn't you bid on him last week and lost him for like $400? Guess you really didn't need a QB desperately after all lol.

Your team looks like you can ride it out till the final week. Hopefully $94 is enough to get studs for chump change in the final week. I would not spend anymore money now and just use FA until week 14. 

My league:

Henry 551 / 506
Montgomery 401 / 51 LOL
McCaffrey 252 / 153

I just picked up waiver wire players on the cheap. Now we have 3 players around 600-700 (including me). A couple players with around 300-400. And the rest have double digits. 

If I can hold tight for a couple more weeks I may be in a dominating position and can finally get my elite RB.

Rolling with 

QB Burrow
RB Herbert / Harris / Collins
WR Kupp / Jefferson / AJ Brown 
TE Higbee

Bench
Jeudy
Lockett
Perine
D'ernest 
Murray
LJackson

Projected high... we'll see.

Yeah, I bid on Josh Allen last week and he went for $400+.  Guess I'll settle for Mahomes at $101 lol.

Cordarrelle definitely a steal, I think he just doesn't have the name or people don't believe he has the staying power.

That's exactly what I'm planning now.  Ride these guys and hope I can pick up one more stud (WR?) cheap at some point.  Don't plan on spending anything else and just using free agency.

I don't know if you saw my previous post, but remember it looks like the rosters lock after week 14, so don't leave any $$$ in your pocket.

Yeah, I bid on Josh Allen last week and he went for $400+.  Guess I'll settle for Mahomes at $101 lol.

Cordarrelle definitely a steal, I think he just doesn't have the name or people don't believe he has the staying power.

That's exactly what I'm planning now.  Ride these guys and hope I can pick up one more stud (WR?) cheap at some point.  Don't plan on spending anything else and just using free agency.

I don't know if you saw my previous post, but remember it looks like the rosters lock after week 14, so don't leave any $$$ in your pocket.

Doing it on MFL vs GuillotineLeague.com is that our waivers run until the very end.  I actually like the idea that the final four teams (which are the teams that get $$$ in my league) fight it out with their rosters as is for the final 4 weeks.

Doing it on MFL vs GuillotineLeague.com is that our waivers run until the very end.  I actually like the idea that the final four teams (which are the teams that get $$$ in my league) fight it out with their rosters as is for the final 4 weeks.

Yeah I wonder which one I'll like more. I kind of like the idea of last man standing because it's so different from standard. I'm not sure if it locks just for final 4 playoff format or if it also locks for last man standing.

Yeah I wonder which one I'll like more. I kind of like the idea of last man standing because it's so different from standard. I'm not sure if it locks just for final 4 playoff format or if it also locks for last man standing.

Ours is last man standing and it says it locks.

I had a scary week, with J.Robinson getting hurt, Pitts struggling, and J.Allen not being able to connect (not one time!) with E.Sanders.  The Cowboys screwed me up too, as I took A.Cooper out of the lineup late.

Crappy Mahomes made me sweat it out into the second half last night.  Thank goodness for Darrel Williams.  I finished third from the bottom.

Is Mahomes unstartable?  Tannehill outscored him the last two weeks!

Here are the interesting guys available this week:

QB - J.Hurts
RB - J.Conner
WR - Hopkins, Evans, DJ Moore
TE - M.Andrews

I had a scary week, with J.Robinson getting hurt, Pitts struggling, and J.Allen not being able to connect (not one time!) with E.Sanders.  The Cowboys screwed me up too, as I took A.Cooper out of the lineup late.

Crappy Mahomes made me sweat it out into the second half last night.  Thank goodness for Darrel Williams.  I finished third from the bottom.

Is Mahomes unstartable?  Tannehill outscored him the last two weeks!

Here are the interesting guys available this week:

QB - J.Hurts
RB - J.Conner
WR - Hopkins, Evans, DJ Moore
TE - M.Andrews

I don't think Mahomes is unstartable... He's still ranked second with our scoring. It helps that we aren't penalized for fumbles / interceptions which would make him even worse.

Scored 16 last week which is his second worse game but the worst one where he played full game.

Lamar did the same once too in week 6.

Brady had a poor game week 4 scoring 11.

Hurts scored 11 points last week.

Murray had a 13 point game week 5 and 8.

Allen was safest with only 2 weeks less than 20 (first 2) but a floor of 18.66.

Dak and Russell same story. And don't forget Rodgers week 1.

QBs like every other stud position are susceptible to down games no matter who is the QB and whether or not they run. You can try playing the matchups, I assume that's why they said you want 2-3 stud QBs on your roster. 

Not sure how much cash you had left, I thought you had very little. I don't think any of those guys would interest me. Maybe Andrews. Moore has been on a downswing since his hot start. Hasn't gotten over 100 yards and zero TDs since week 4. Seems Darnolds hot start was a thing of the past. You'd have to get him for cheap for me to bid on him.

Feels like Evans is boom bust. If not for that long TD last week he'd have a very low floor and has had that for 2 weeks of the year. This is with Brown and Gronk out. When both are back in, I don't know if I can trust him enough to spend good money on it. They also have a bye so there's that.

tigerz said:
I don't think Mahomes is unstartable... He's still ranked second with our scoring. It helps that we aren't penalized for fumbles / interceptions which would make him even worse.

Scored 16 last week which is his second worse game but the worst one where he played full game.

Lamar did the same once too in week 6.

Brady had a poor game week 4 scoring 11.

Hurts scored 11 points last week.

Murray had a 13 point game week 5 and 8.

Allen was safest with only 2 weeks less than 20 (first 2) but a floor of 18.66.

Dak and Russell same story. And don't forget Rodgers week 1.

QBs like every other stud position are susceptible to down games no matter who is the QB and whether or not they run. You can try playing the matchups, I assume that's why they said you want 2-3 stud QBs on your roster. 

Not sure how much cash you had left, I thought you had very little. I don't think any of those guys would interest me. Maybe Andrews. Moore has been on a downswing since his hot start. Hasn't gotten over 100 yards and zero TDs since week 4. Seems Darnolds hot start was a thing of the past. You'd have to get him for cheap for me to bid on him.

Feels like Evans is boom bust. If not for that long TD last week he'd have a very low floor and has had that for 2 weeks of the year. This is with Brown and Gronk out. When both are back in, I don't know if I can trust him enough to spend good money on it. They also have a bye so there's that.

Well, I am spouting off a bit regarding Mahones (now that I have him).  That's two bad games in a row, not what you like to see.

I've only got $94 left.  My WRs are Diggs, Cooper, C.Davis, E.Sanders, Waddle, M.Jones.  And my TEs are Pitts and Gronk.

Copied from the Mahomes thread.

Averaging just 5.7 yards per attempt against the Giants defense marked the fourth time Mahomes has failed to top 6.0 yards per attempt in a game this season.  After throwing 14 touchdowns Weeks 1-4, Mahomes has just five touchdowns and six picks over the last four weeks. He'll remain a fantasy QB1 next week against the Packers, but things need to turn around quick.

:scared:

Hey guys great post here! We started are Guillotine league late and last week i survived.  This is my first guilli league and are faab is only 100!  My team qb are weak Trevor and Darnold.  Rest of my team, kamara, a jones, moss, waddle, chase, cooper, edwards, erzts, friemurth.

Available:

Allen, Lamar, Hurts, Taylor and Siemon.  Should i go all in for Allen?

Hey guys great post here! We started are Guillotine league late and last week i survived.  This is my first guilli league and are faab is only 100!  My team qb are weak Trevor and Darnold.  Rest of my team, kamara, a jones, moss, waddle, chase, cooper, edwards, erzts, friemurth.

Available:

Allen, Lamar, Hurts, Taylor and Siemon.  Should i go all in for Allen?
I don't believe going in "going all in" for guillotine leagues. Better to do micro or value bets and spend whatever you have remaining in the final week. Get whoever is cheapest from Allen / Lamar / Hurts. Preferred players are in that order.

I don't believe going in "going all in" for guillotine leagues. Better to do micro or value bets and spend whatever you have remaining in the final week. Get whoever is cheapest from Allen / Lamar / Hurts. Preferred players are in that order.

With 100 budget im thinking 15 for each guy.  Ill probably get outbid on 2 of the 3. 

With 100 budget im thinking 15 for each guy.  Ill probably get outbid on 2 of the 3. 

That should be fine. Might actually be a bit high but if you're just starting they may be overbidding. 

Look at how many teams around you need QBs and think about how likely you are to face competition. If there's only 2 teams that need QBs you may be able to get 3rd for a steal. 

QBs in standard leagues would go for around 100/1000 about now I think. I don't know how your team is impacted since you started late and it seems your bidding is slightly different so they may not translate directly and you may have to pay more.

Your goal is to have a stacked team of starters so I'd think about how you can get to a stud in every position and every part of bench and start crafting a path to getting there with $ values. i.e. if i spent 50 bucks on QB that leaves 50 bucks to spend on every other position. Is it even possible to get to a stud team with that much left? Would $10 on each position and only 5 positions be my needs?

Hurts was the only one I bid on, and I got him for $2.  Not sure whether to laugh or cry (since I spent $101 on Mahomes last week).

I dropped Marvin Jones, which I wasn't too happy about.  But I guess you're going to be dropping players you like at some point.

Waivers ran.

Swift 300/152 (i was 152)
Mahomes 200/52
Gordon 75/25
Barkley 61/52 - i was 61. Feeling pretty good. 
Moore 52/45 (this was a steal... should have bid more and dropped collins for him lol)
Hunt 47/34 - not sure what they were thinking.
Tua 20/1
Boston Scott 20/1
Ertz 15/3

I am now the highest FAAB with 570 and next guy is 546. 

Now just need to survive this week and next. Picked up AP on Monday when I dropped L. Murray for free. 

Now I got Herbert/Harris/D'ernest/Barkley/AP/Collins....

WR Kupp/Jefferson/AJ Brown/Lockett/Jeudy

TE Higbee (yuck!)
QB Lamar/Burrow.

Think I'm in decent shape right now but I need a TE, Elite RBs, and Elite WRs.

I want to drop someone for Knox but he's dead weight and I need to survive byes. not sure if i should drop Jeudy/D'ernest/Collins.

Leaning towards sticking with Higbee and hoping a TE1 falls to waivers.

Hurts was the only one I bid on, and I got him for $2.  Not sure whether to laugh or cry (since I spent $101 on Mahomes last week).

I dropped Marvin Jones, which I wasn't too happy about.  But I guess you're going to be dropping players you like at some point.

Laugh. Guy spent $200 on mahomes this week.... I told you prices would come down :-)

I don't think anyone even bid on Marvin Jones in my league. he was on waivers.

Laugh. Guy spent $200 on mahomes this week.... I told you prices would come down :-)

I don't think anyone even bid on Marvin Jones in my league. he was on waivers.

Prices necessarily come down, but you gotta be there!  As it turns out, I could have gotten through last week with Tannehill and picked up Hurts this week, but hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah, M.Jones probably doesn't have much value at this point, but he was good for me the first 6 weeks.

Prices necessarily come down, but you gotta be there!  As it turns out, I could have gotten through last week with Tannehill and picked up Hurts this week, but hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah, M.Jones probably doesn't have much value at this point, but he was good for me the first 6 weeks.

I honestly, think QB position is overrated. There's just so many options. I could have rode Burrow to the championship most likely as long as the rest of my roster was solid. Having a solid WR / RB would have helped you much more this year as the differences between QB12 and QB1 aren't very large anymore.

Also, people with elite QBs were getting cut all year. So I mean, does it really help you survive? 

Just think dollar for dollar I rather spend on other positions, draft QBs late, stream, bid on cheap backup QBs, and then wait for 10 QBs left and get one for cheap. 

I honestly, think QB position is overrated. There's just so many options. I could have rode Burrow to the championship most likely as long as the rest of my roster was solid. Having a solid WR / RB would have helped you much more this year as the differences between QB12 and QB1 aren't very large anymore.

Also, people with elite QBs were getting cut all year. So I mean, does it really help you survive???

Well, my "analysis" of my roster's performance seemed to indicate that I was weak at QB compared to my other positions and the other teams.  That's where I was nervous the first several weeks.

I'm not upset with my strategy.  If I scored 3 more points, I'd have been set up with my FAAB advantage.  It's really difficult to win if you don't play it that way.  You need to trust your draft for the first third of the season then spend wisely the second third, then pounce on the ridiculous bargains at the end.

I'm not upset with my strategy.  If I scored 3 more points, I'd have been set up with my FAAB advantage.  It's really difficult to win if you don't play it that way.  You need to trust your draft for the first third of the season then spend wisely the second third, then pounce on the ridiculous bargains at the end.

Sorry to hear this... What was your FAAB and roster when you got cut?

Was it:

QB: Hurts

RB: Kamara, D Harris

WR: McLauren, J Meyers, R Moore

TE: Kelce

Flex: M Davis

Kelces game was fluky as hell... No one saw that coming. 

Sorry to hear this... What was your FAAB and roster when you got cut?

Was it:

QB: Hurts

RB: Kamara, D Harris

WR: McLauren, J Meyers, R Moore

TE: Kelce

Flex: M Davis

Kelces game was fluky as hell... No one saw that coming. 
 Substitute Sanders for Moore and K Herbert for Davis.

Kelce was a cheat code last year.  He and Mahomes are just off this year.

Yeah, I agree.  Like any of these contests where you can go out at any time, it takes some luck to get through to where your strategy starts paying the dividends.

2nd week with Mahones and 2nd week going into Monday night needing points to stay off the bottom.  3rd crappy game in a row, my original lineup with Tannehill and others would have had me safe the last two weeks.

Benching this bum.

2nd week with Mahones and 2nd week going into Monday night needing points to stay off the bottom.  3rd crappy game in a row, my original lineup with Tannehill and others would have had me safe the last two weeks.

Benching this bum.

Yeah, I hear they figured out this offense and stop them with cover 2 shell. Same thing happened with Jags vs Josh Allen. I think best 2 QBs now are Brady and Jackson.

Weird week though. Allen, Burrow,  Stafford,  Prescott, Hurts all had stinkers and Aaron Rodgers/Murray didn't even play.

I ended up finishing middle of the pack thanks to Najee.  The bottom 5 teams were fairly tight in scoring.

Available players of interest are:

QB - J.Allen (I have Mahomes, Hurts, Tannehill)
RB - A.Jones (I have Najee, J.Robinson, D.Harris, Darrel Williams)
WR - J.Jefferson, Deebo (I have Diggs, Cooper, Waddle, E.Sanders, C.Davis)

9 teams chopped, 9 teams left!  The team that got chopped this week had the 2nd most FAAB.  Here's how much is left:

$310
$282
$208
$94
$92 (me)
$21
$0
$0
$0

Deebo for sure. Best of that list. Doubt he goes less than 100 though. I'd probably bid on Deebo / Jefferson for 50 and see if I get them. If not no sweat.

Still alive in mine. Most FAAB.

Others immaterial.

Waiver:
Jalen Hurts
James Conner
Aaron Jones
CeeDee Lamb
Antonio Brown
Emmanuel Sanders
T.J. Hockenson

I need a WR for week 11 otherwise I'm set with (Kupp/Jefferson/AJ Brown/Lockett/Jeudy)
Set with QB with Burrow/Jackson
Just need a TE to replace Higbee. May keep streaming it or put in a good bid for Hockenson... undecided.
And Elite RBs so Jones and Conner are interesting... Just not sure how much they are worth. 

Still alive in mine. Most FAAB.

Others immaterial.

Waiver:
Jalen Hurts
James Conner
Aaron Jones
CeeDee Lamb
Antonio Brown
Emmanuel Sanders
T.J. Hockenson

I need a WR for week 11 otherwise I'm set with (Kupp/Jefferson/AJ Brown/Lockett/Jeudy)
Set with QB with Burrow/Jackson
Just need a TE to replace Higbee. May keep streaming it or put in a good bid for Hockenson... undecided.
And Elite RBs so Jones and Conner are interesting... Just not sure how much they are worth. 

Wow, lots of $ left in the pool.  You're in great shape.

Wow, lots of $ left in the pool.  You're in great shape.

Thanks, yeah it's upsetting that I haven't been able to take advantage of my FAAB. Most likely Aaron Jones goes for $300 again this week. Hard to grab elite RBs. If Najee was on board I'd spend the farm for him but that guy is stacked so doubt I'll ever seem him zeke or chubb ever again.

Sick of streaming RBs all year lol. Stuck with Dernest (Chubb/Felton covid) and Collins (Carson maybe back) or AP. Harris in concussion protocol. Hopefully I can survive this week even if I win nothing and get to use Barkley in week 11.

I am in a few Guilloteenie leagues. They only have nine owners instead of the 18 that you have in week one. The waivers run to the final week in those. I was involved in the final week in both of my Guilloteenie leagues and it couldn't be any more fun.  I had a later Guilloteenie draft where there is still four owners left right now. Looking forward to the end of that one as well. 

Next year I will join more of those for sure.

Btw, I run a Guillotine league with MFL that runs two conferences of 17 teams each. Each conference winner meets H2H at the end.

Waiver results:

A.Jones $283/$91
D.Samuel $50/$35 (I got him)
J.Jefferson $45/$30
CEH $35
J.Allen $26/$10
D.Moore $19
M.Carter $15

Not sure how I feel about getting Deebo.  He's not a guy I typically have.  But he is the #2 WR in ppg so...

Waiver results:

A.Jones $283/$91
D.Samuel $50/$35 (I got him)
J.Jefferson $45/$30
CEH $35
J.Allen $26/$10
D.Moore $19
M.Carter $15

Not sure how I feel about getting Deebo.  He's not a guy I typically have.  But he is the #2 WR in ppg so...
not just wr… he’s got to be scoring as much as many of the elite rbs…

That’s a gift. Take it and run.

I got ceedee lamb for 51. Had to lose jeudy. But jeudy had a week 11 bye. I needed someone to replace kupp next week…. Huge shoes to fill.

aaron Jones went for 158/126 (I was second)

conner 126 / 76 - I won

hockenson 61 / 26 - I won

Ceedee lamb 51 / 44 - I won

Hurts 6

Antonio brown 34

i overpaid quite a bit. I couldn’t guess how much lower bidding would be this time. Now I’m sitting with 3rd highest with 330 faab. Highest with 384

starting 

lamar

conner

dernest

kupp

aj brown

Jefferson

lamb

hockenson.

I got ceedee lamb for 51. Had to lose jeudy. But jeudy had a week 11 bye. I needed someone to replace kupp next week…. Huge shoes to fill.

aaron Jones went for 158/126 (I was second)

conner 126 / 76 - I won

hockenson 61 / 26 - I won

Ceedee lamb 51 / 44 - I won

Hurts 6

Antonio brown 34

i overpaid quite a bit. I couldn’t guess how much lower bidding would be this time. Now I’m sitting with 3rd highest with 330 faab. Highest with 384

starting 

lamar

conner

dernest

kupp

aj brown

Jefferson

lamb

hockenson.

Wow, can't believe you spent so much, but you did well.  Not sure how I'd feel about starting Conner and D'Ernest normally, but this is the week.

Wow, can't believe you spent so much, but you did well.  Not sure how I'd feel about starting Conner and D'Ernest normally, but this is the week.

Yeah, Honestly, I didn't expect bidding to be so low. I left $80 bucks on the table. Bidding has been high all year until this week. Must have finally gotten rid of the big spenders and now everyone feels god about their teams and doesn't need to spend.

I still have Harris / Barkley for next week and I'm banking on Edmonds being out at least 3 weeks if not 6 weeks (all season). It's a high ankle sprain. I may have overvalued Conner but I thought he was no worse a play than Swift/Jones as he put up borderline RB1 numbers in a split and put up elite games with the backfield all to himself.

Just think I need to spend my last 300 on RBs.

Yeah, Honestly, I didn't expect bidding to be so low. I left $80 bucks on the table. Bidding has been high all year until this week. Must have finally gotten rid of the big spenders and now everyone feels god about their teams and doesn't need to spend.

I still have Harris / Barkley for next week and I'm banking on Edmonds being out at least 3 weeks if not 6 weeks (all season). It's a high ankle sprain. I may have overvalued Conner but I thought he was no worse a play than Swift/Jones as he put up borderline RB1 numbers in a split and put up elite games with the backfield all to himself.

Yeah I would agree with all of that.

You think Harris is out this week then?

Yes. Word is Stevenson is closer to coming back. Worried if Stevenson comes back and does well it becomes a committee.

That would give me an "excuse" to get Deebo in my lineup and feel better about it (against the Rams).

QB - Mahomes, Hurts, Tannehill
WR - Diggs, Deebo, Cooper, Waddle, E.Sanders
TE - Pitts, Gronk

That would give me an "excuse" to get Deebo in my lineup and feel better about it (against the Rams).

QB - Mahomes, Hurts, Tannehill
WR - Diggs, Deebo, Cooper, Waddle, E.Sanders
TE - Pitts, Gronk
Harris scored 117 fp to date. Deebo scored 170. Last year he averaged 100 yards and 1 td in two games against them and they were a stronger d last year. Last week even in a down game he led the team in targets.

I honestly think wr are better than a majority of rbs in flex unless the rbs are elite. All the top scorers are elite rbs or wrs because it’s PPR which gives you a safe floor.

Users who are viewing this thread