What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gus Scott? (1 Viewer)

Toomuchnv

Footballguy
Anyone know anything about him?? I read he may be the one taking over for Rodney Harrison at SS. Checked and he posted 5-1 once he was in there....What do you guys think?? Is he worth a pick up or should I get Kerry Rhodes instead to replace Harrison??

Anyone know anything about him?? I read he may be the one taking over for Rodney Harrison at SS. Checked and he posted 5-1 once he was in there....What do you guys think?? Is he worth a pick up or should I get Kerry Rhodes instead to replace Harrison??
Where are you getting this Gus Scott business? Isn't James Sanders the backup?

Guss Scott replaced him in the game on Sunday and I'm guessing he will take over going forward. He has an extra year of experience in the Patriots system and was known as a big hitter coming out of college.

Guss Scott was known as a big hitter in college. Lets see if he can keep up the Rodney effect.ONE thing he won't replace is the leadership, but he could still be a very productive player for the Patriots

Guss Scott replaced him in the game on Sunday and I'm guessing he will take over going forward. He has an extra year of experience in the Patriots system and was known as a big hitter coming out of college.
Sanders is not only a rookie but also banged up.

I imagine that Wilson stays at FS mainly due to the fact he is a former CB. They have CBs banged up left and right so they will likely need Wilson to provide extra coverage support. I don't think he really fits the SS mold anyway, at least not with what NE has been used to. Regardless of how guys are listed on the charts Bill will use them for what helps the most.

do i want to cut Nate CLements for Guss??? :confused:
I can't read your mind so I don't know if you do or not.To be honest I think I would hold onto Clements for now but then again I could see getting a SS that teams will likely attack. I don't think you go wrong either way.

do i want to cut Nate CLements for Guss??? :confused:
I can't read your mind so I don't know if you do or not.To be honest I think I would hold onto Clements for now but then again I could see getting a SS that teams will likely attack. I don't think you go wrong either way.
thanks,,, i enjoy sarcasm too...I will hold nate, I like him and think, if healthy, he may get more tackles and assists, moving up to assist Crowell..

I don't think Sanders is considered to be prime time ready yet. Plus he's battling a gimpy ankle.Scott came in during the game but I thought he sustained some kind of minor injury too.They had Bobby Taylor in for a visit last week, other wise the safety free agent market is pretty thin. Maybe they'd bring a guy like Taylor back for another looksee and then shift guys around.

Users who are viewing this thread