What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ham was right (1 Viewer)

I thought the bump might have been about that new poker game. I can’t even remember the ham name. Topeka hold’em or something like that.

I thought the bump might have been about that new poker game. I can’t even remember the ham name. Topeka hold’em or something like that.

I think it was "California Hold'em"?

I also liked Ham. Great guy, He sent hams to strangers he met on the internet - really what more do you need to know about a guy? Bit of a kook on the chemtrails and such, but in a likeable way.

I think it was "California Hold'em"?

I also liked Ham. Great guy, He sent hams to strangers he met on the internet - really what more do you need to know about a guy? Bit of a kook on the chemtrails and such, but in a likeable way.

I thought @Nipsey was the one sending hams.

Aren't we reasonably back to normal? I was in a hospital and they weren't even stringent about masks. This was in a cardiovascular unit with elderly people, too. I'm not looking to debate anything, it's just that it seems like we're as back to normal as you can get.

I don't know about completely normal. I had a dentist appointment last week and they still make you wear them in the office. Which is weird since you have to take it off about 3 minutes into the visit.
That's so 2022

Users who are viewing this thread