What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harbaugh whining already. Boo hoo Jimmy (1 Viewer)

Seriously is this the same guy who was the cause of Handshake Gate?

I can't stand him, the only U of M Alum I can't stand... well him and Griese.

Really impossible to root for him. Whines and cries at every opportunity. Guy made an ### of himself on the sideline the entire super bowl. Really good coach, but the great coaches do not whine like this.

Can't stand him. Like Kaepernick's the only one to QB to ever run a football ever. I'm looking forward to him and his team not winning the super bowl again this year. If it wasnt for the "power outage" they would have got creamed last year. Hopefully they're nowhere near the big game this year.

Phenix said:

In retrospect, I'm very happy UM signed Hoke and missed out on Harbaugh. Hoke represents all the positive stereotypes of UM and Harbaugh all the negative stereotypes.

Phenix said:

In retrospect, I'm very happy UM signed Hoke and missed out on Harbaugh. Hoke represents all the positive stereotypes of UM and Harbaugh all the negative stereotypes.
I couldn't agree more.

I wonder what his brother thinks of all this. I hold him in MUCH higher esteem.

Yeah he's a whiner but as long as the 49ers are winning games I don't give a shiot.Whine all you want Jim, just get us back to the SB again and whine while you'e holding the Lombardi trophy

Yeah he's a whiner but as long as the 49ers are winning games I don't give a shiot.Whine all you want Jim, just get us back to the SB again and whine while you'e holding the Lombardi trophy
He just assured that every ref had clarified to them that his QB doesn't get any special protection. If he had any impact on his team it was entirely negative.

49er fans should be more upset about it than anyone.

He just assured that every ref had clarified to them that his QB doesn't get any special protection. If he had any impact on his team it was entirely negative.

Doubt he's stupid enough to directly challenge the rule in practice. In the press conference he said "you'll see on sunday" when asked what will he have Kap do after the "handoff". My guess is he'll have Kap pretend to run as a passer rolling out to technically qualify as a passer.

Doubt he's stupid enough to directly challenge the rule in practice. In the press conference he said "you'll see on sunday" when asked what will he have Kap do after the "handoff". My guess is he'll have Kap pretend to run as a passer rolling out to technically qualify as a passer.
I'd welcome that if I was an opponent. I'd expect a few more fumbles a year if he does.

I'd welcome that if I was an opponent. I'd expect a few more fumbles a year if he does.
Pretty difficult to fumble when you're holding an imaginary ball...

Pretty difficult to fumble when you're holding an imaginary ball...
:confused:

If he doesn't have the ball, he just has to make it clear he's not part of the play anymore.

Pretending to still have the ball would give the defense the green light to hit him.

A player in the act of passing can't defend himself normally. A player pretending to pass can. He doesn't get any extra protection. And pretending to pass makes himself a part of the play so he's open to being hit.

Even if it did, why would a coach prefer "can't be hit in the head or knees but can be creamed anywhere else" over "can't be hit at all" when all he has to do is not pretend he has the ball still when he doesn't?

Last edited by a moderator:

This is prob not the first time a coach complained about their QB getting hit like that, they just prob did it on the field. Refs already had their game plan. Not upset at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy tries to talk up how his coaching style and demeanor is influenced primarily by Bill Walsh.

In reality, he has the same temperament and personality of his former coach, Mike Ditka, who was generally condescending and terse with the media and struggled to control his emotions and ego on the job.

At least Jimmy's persona is authentic and he doesn't apologize for who he is. Can't argue with his results wherever he's coached.

Can't stand him. Like Kaepernick's the only one to QB to ever run a football ever. I'm looking forward to him and his team not winning the super bowl again this year. If it wasnt for the "power outage" they would have got creamed last year.Hopefully they're nowhere near the big game this year.
And if SF had their WR2, WR3, RB2 and all pro DL playing, the Ravens wouldn't have had a chance in hell to win that game.I hope SF wins 3 in a row just to drive the haters nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread