What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harrison, Rodney NEP S (1 Viewer)

JAA

Footballguy
In 2004 Harrison put up consistent numbers throughout each week. With the loss of RC and possible loss of Teddy, what sort of output can we expect for Harrison this season?Thanks,JAA

Hopefully better numbers. If Teddy is out, then that means somebody on the team has to take his tackle numbers.

I've had R. Harrison on my dynasty team for the past two years and every year he comes up bigger and bigger. I see this year being the same consistent year as his career has suggest, with a few more more points due to T. Bruschi being out. He is the unprecedented #1 DB in the land - a must start every game. RAPTURE

I've had R. Harrison on my dynasty team for the past two years and every year he comes up bigger and bigger. I see this year being the same consistent year as his career has suggest, with a few more more points due to T. Bruschi being out.

He is the unprecedented #1 DB in the land - a must start every game.

RAPTURE
Anyone else wondering whether this is RH's last year in NE given the fact that they drafted James Sanders this year? I would think that that would make Sanders a pretty good investment for those who can afford to have a guy sit on their roster for a year.

Since you play in a dynasty league...I think guys like Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu, Sean Taylor, and Roy Williams (now that he's back to SS) may disagree. I agree he's a must start in every game...just not the unprecedented #1 dynasty DB in the land. My gosh, he's going to be 33 this season. :boxing:

I've had R. Harrison on my dynasty team for the past two years and every year he comes up bigger and bigger. I see this year being the same consistent year as his career has suggest, with a few more more points due to T. Bruschi being out.

RAPTURE
Anyone else wondering whether this is RH's last year in NE given the fact that they drafted James Sanders this year? I would think that that would make Sanders a pretty good investment for those who can afford to have a guy sit on their roster for a year.
I think the grizzly veteran will stick around a little longer. Harrison is signed through '08 and his contract (like all Patriot contracts) is not heavily back-end loaded.2003: $655,000 / $2.5mm signing bonus

2004: $1.45mm / $250k roster bonus

2005: $1.55mm / $250k roster bonus

2006: $2.12mm

2007: $2.7mm

2008: $3.8 million

Users who are viewing this thread