What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Home-VS Away (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
All my studying says to get as many home favorites in you starting line-ups in your DFS line-ups as possible.

Due to salaries for the first week I only am getting 4 home players (kicker and defense being 2) in my Fanduel line-ups.

Should I look closer and re-adjust?

How often do you stick to having home favorites -vs- who you think is a better value?

Don't get stuck too much on home favorites as there are several instances where an away dog will be a better play.

Take WR for example. A WR from a lower over/under, home favorite can have a really lackluster day as if the team gets up early, they will pass less. On the opposite side of the coin, WRs from an away dog in a high o/u will likely see increased targets as a team who is behind on the road, will likely put the rock in the air.

Look for players from teams that you believe will have favorable game scripts for that position.

Users who are viewing this thread