What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (3 Viewers)

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
In before offdee comes in and rates her an 8
9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.
:goodposting: If she isn't a 10, whatever a 10 is would make people explode. I'm close to doing it right now.

I think Mandy Moore and Denise Richards got their DNA together and this was the result. If you do a face mash of those two it looks like this.
Interesting. I was trying to figure out who she resembled. I say Mandy Moore and Katherine Heigl, with some slight Denise Richards perhaps in the eyes.

It's weird how her face looks more attractive in the video of her at the basketball game than it does in pretty well any modelling picture she has. Based on some of her modelling pictures and how her face doesn't look all that attractive in some of them, I'd contemplate rating her as low as a 9.5; but yet on others I'd be willing to give an 11/10 score.

It's weird how her face looks more attractive in the video of her at the basketball game than it does in pretty well any modelling picture she has. Based on some of her modelling pictures and how her face doesn't look all that attractive in some of them, I'd contemplate rating her as low as a 9.5; but yet on others I'd be willing to give an 11/10 score.
I was thinking the same thing. She's got a little bit of a pig nose in the modeling pics, but looks flawless in the video.

I spent the entire time watching that (no sound) thinking this was the chick Prince William was marrying. Then I read the replies here and realized it wasn't.

Is it strange I found it much hotter when I thought it was that Limey broad.

After repeated viewings, I am now convinced this is a fake. Not one person in camera view with a Y chromosome even glances at her while this is going on.

No way these clods are so focused on the game while this is going on unless they cloned the 10 greatest players of all-time, in their primes, and had them playing a game on that court.

Last edited by a moderator:
After repeated viewings, I am now convinced this is a fake. Not one person in camera view with a Y chromosome even glances at her while this is going on. No way these clods are so focused on the game while this is going on unless they cloned the 10 greates players of all-time, in their primes, and had them playing a game on that court.
Dude...all they can see is the back of her head.

After repeated viewings, I am now convinced this is a fake. Not one person in camera view with a Y chromosome even glances at her while this is going on. No way these clods are so focused on the game while this is going on unless they cloned the 10 greates players of all-time, in their primes, and had them playing a game on that court.
I don't know about you, but if I was sitting in that vicinity I would have already had her on my radar. From the back or not, if she started shaking it like that I would have taken note for at least a few seconds.

I don't know about you, but if I was sitting in that vicinity I would have already had her on my radar. From the back or not, if she started shaking it like that I would have taken note for at least a few seconds.
How did this thread get this dorky, this quickly?

Yeah thats all thats back there.

This chick is cool. This is the kinda pic she uploads on twitter.

Oh, and hi.
This looks like it was maybe taken on an airplane. Could you imagine walking down the aisle looking for your row, and finding THAT in the seat next to you? I'm not sure if that'd be the best flight ever or the worst flight ever...

'offdee said:
'mr roboto said:
In before offdee comes in and rates her an 8
9.5-------10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)
This chick is one of the top models in the world. Your 10 is "could be" a top model, and you gave her a 9.5. Get the #### out of here with your scale.
:goodposting:

offdee is terrified to give anyone a 10 because then some hotter chick will undoubtedly show up and he'd have nowhere to go. There can be more than one 10, guy.

Good for Kanye
Please tell me this is not true! :wall:
Yep, it's true. The Louis Vuitton Don is up in Kate's building these days.(Kanye West)

She Say She Want Whatever She Like

She Say She Gonna Bring Her Friend

And We Gonna Have A Hell Of A Night

Threw The Day

I made Her Say

Hold up(Yea), Born In 88(Word)

How Old Is That(Damn)

Old Enough

I Got Seniority, With The Sorority

So, That Explains Why I Love College

Getting Brain In The Library Cause I Love Knowledge

Kate Upton Birthdate: June 10, 1992

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a future muffin top in some of those gifs.
Which is why I find Otis's love of her interesting. She definitely has a little meat around those hips and waist.
There's no doubt that those sandbags are already sloppy for an 18 year old and will be a disaster at 35. And she's sucking in that gut ever so slightly in some pics. She's still very very hot.

Which is why I find Otis's love of her interesting. She definitely has a little meat around those hips and waist.
There's no doubt that those sandbags are already sloppy for an 18 year old and will be a disaster at 35. And she's sucking in that gut ever so slightly in some pics.
:lmao: :lmao: Let me guess, you'd prefer a slim Martha Plimpton?

Kate, 18, is a former Victoria’s Secret model and Guess spokesperson, who debuted this year in Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit issue, heating up the pages with her figure.

Most recently, she has been romantically linked to Kanye West.

According to the New York Post, Kanye met her at the Victoria’s Secret VIP Swim event at Club L in L.A. and spent the night flirting with Kate.

“A spy reports the two were seen flirting and left hand-in-hand through the back door to avoid paparazzi around 12:30 a.m.,” the NYP report claims.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/04/watch-kate-upton-do-the-dougie-the-model-dating-kanye-west/

There's no doubt that those sandbags are already sloppy for an 18 year old and will be a disaster at 35. And she's sucking in that gut ever so slightly in some pics. She's still very very hot.
It was fine when you said this about Chantal O.....but now...well, you're venturing into dangerous territory. :angry: Sloppy?

Kate, 18, is a former Victoria’s Secret model and Guess spokesperson, who debuted this year in Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit issue, heating up the pages with her figure.

Most recently, she has been romantically linked to Kanye West.

According to the New York Post, Kanye met her at the Victoria’s Secret VIP Swim event at Club L in L.A. and spent the night flirting with Kate.

“A spy reports the two were seen flirting and left hand-in-hand through the back door to avoid paparazzi around 12:30 a.m.,” the NYP report claims.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/04/watch-kate-upton-do-the-dougie-the-model-dating-kanye-west/
:cry:

Hey guys,

Katie is actually the daughter of a pretty god friend of mine.

I'm sure he would appreciate it if you would stop it with this kind of thread. I'm sure Joe would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread