What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Housh: I will walk from my house to the NFL network studios (1 Viewer)

Dexter Manley

Footballguy
HOUSHMANDZADEH GUARANTEES BENGALS WON’T GO 0-16

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 29, 2008, 1:47 p.m. EDT

T.J. Houshmandzadeh has guaranteed victory.

But it says something about the Bengals’ 2008 fortunes that when Houshmandzadeh, the Bengals’ wide receiver, guarantees victory, he’s not guaranteeing it for any specific game — he’s just guaranteeing that at some point this season, the Bengals will win.

“If the season ends and we don’t win a game,” Houshmandzadeh said, per Adam Schefter of NFL Network. “I will walk from my house to the NFL Network studios.”

According to Schefter, Houshmandzadeh was referring to his house in Cerritos, California, 27 miles from the NFL Network studios in Culver City, and not his in-season home in Cincinnati. So that walk is doable, although he would have to do most of it along the 405 Freeway. (Of course, given the traffic on the 405, Houshmandzadeh could probably walk that trip faster than he could drive it.)

Houshmandzadeh also said that 0-16 hadn’t occurred to him.

“I never thought about if we will go 0-16,” he said. “It never crossed my mind until you said it and asked me the question.”

The Bengals are eight-point underdogs Sunday against the Jaguars and will likely be underdogs in each game until the season finale, at home against the Chiefs.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/29/...s-wont-go-0-16/In related news, Chris Henry says he will walk from the stadium to his half-way house if the Bengals go 0-16.

That would make for an interesting NFL Films presentation. I am surprised Housh is saying this instead of Chad. This sounds like something he would say just to draw attention to himself.

HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE AND CAN WALK 27 MILES!

Last edited by a moderator:
they'll win a couple. some wks they have looked decent. others like last wk, they looked like a junior college team.

Someone needs to let him know that ordinary people two to three times his age can run that distance in under 4 hours. Going 0-16 for a paid athelete, I'd expect him to run that 27 miles in full pads and carrying a football at least in under 2.5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread