What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at Oakland (1 Viewer)

I see the problem now. They pretty much use Hopkins as a decoy this year if this game is any indication.  No wonder he's been less than mediocre. 

He was single covered waving to Oz.  He throws it to Braxton ####### miller that quits on the route

Lucks out with a damn penalty.  

didn't even look at Hopkins. 

So running the ball in from the 1 is legal?  Sure, it works, but nobody is getting a promotion after such a predictable play.

Moot point, but obrien turns down a 5 yd penalty and a first down for 8 yds and second down.  It also would have meant Houston could have picked up a subsequent 1st down within the 5 yd line versus having 1st and goal from the 9. Another bad coaching decision 

Moot point, but obrien turns down a 5 yd penalty and a first down for 8 yds and second down.  It also would have meant Houston could have picked up a subsequent 1st down within the 5 yd line versus having 1st and goal from the 9. Another bad coaching decision 
Made no sense to me either

crabtree redemption! way to be useful.

i love chucky, but that comment about the corner being allowed to go after the ball was :yucky: . he already caught the ball chuck!

Users who are viewing this thread