What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do you eat corn on the cob? (1 Viewer)

How do you eat corn on the cob?

• Axially Left to Right

Votes: 99 67.3%
  • Axially Right to Left

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Radially Left to Right

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • Radially Right to Left

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Radially Middle Out

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Random Bites Everywhere like some kind of monster

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Some other way (explain)

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I don’t eat corn on the cob

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters
You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob," right? But that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn", and they should call every other version "corn-off-the-cob."

It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call my arm "Mitch", but then reattach it and call it "Mitch-all-together."

silver queen

August in Ohio

get a pick up truck bed full fresh from the field

family shucks, cleans, cuts off the cob and fries with butter

5 cups corn to 1 stick of butter

freeze
Is it true Silver Queen?  True silver queen is a rarity these days.  Most farms have gone to other white hybrids and they call it "Silver Queen" because of the cache that name carries.  

I got smashed in the face and lost my top two. I'll never eat corn on the cob again.  
I had a 25 yr old root canal on 2 of my front upper teeth.   decided to eat corn on the cob and it wasn't a smart decision.....broke 1 of them, but at least i didn't swallow  :eek:

i'm not cobbing ever again either

Is it true Silver Queen?  True silver queen is a rarity these days.  Most farms have gone to other white hybrids and they call it "Silver Queen" because of the cache that name carries.  
last I knew ...it is a family farm down the road from my parents house in Fairborn, OH.

we haven't put up corn like that in 3 years - planning on going back and doing it again this year

man, I hope so.  

Users who are viewing this thread