What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How ironic is it that Chow will be coaching VY? (1 Viewer)

How ironic is it that Chow will be coaching VY?

• a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not so much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAA

Footballguy
I think its pretty funny. Chow spent years grooming Leinart to be an excellent QB in his system. No he gets to groom Young.

:lmao:

Not sure about irony, but it says a lot to me that the Titans didn't pick Leinart over Young.

I'd assume that would indicate that Chow prefers Young over the guy he developed.

Not sure about irony, but it says a lot to me that the Titans didn't pick Leinart over Young.

I'd assume that would indicate that Chow prefers Young over the guy he developed.
McNair had no problem with Chow's system, neither will Young.

I'd only assume that the owner has more juice than the coaching staff.
There is another possibility here that most people aren't considering...that is that Chow considers Young Leinart's equal or better.Also, just because Chow coached Leinart in college doesn't mean he's in love with or married to the guy. He knows Matt's strengths, but he also knows his weaknesses. He is a pro football coach, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

Users who are viewing this thread