What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How is RB yardage scoring calculated in your league? (1 Viewer)

How does your league score?

• Rush/rec yards are combined

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rush/rec yds are scored separately

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
For example... 1 pt per 20 yards scoring and you get only whole points (no decimal scoring)

Player X rushes for 72 yards and catches 3 passes for 28 yards.

Does your league combine these and award you 5 points (100 total yards) or 4 points (3 pts for 72 yards rushing and 1 point for 28 receiving)?

Separately and NO decimal point. My main league doing this since 1992 and many owners just do not get the software can ealisy calculate to the right of the decimal point.

Separately and NO decimal point. My main league doing this since 1992 and many owners just do not get the software can ealisy calculate to the right of the decimal point.
Thanks. My league is the same and I have a concept for an article which may benefit those in this exact type of scoring system, but not really in others. Trying to determine how many people fall into this category with us before I can determine if my idea has merit to a wide range of players...

Decimal scoring, 12 Team 3 Player Keeper PPR

Rush or Rec 0.1 pt per 1 yard separately

If RB has 50+ rec yards, bonus

If RB has 100+ rush yards, bonus

If WR has 50+ rush yards, bonus

If WR has 100 rec yards, bonus

All Bonus = +3

We use YFS decimal point scoring system.

Bonus level for RB's in a game is 125 YFS.

Bonus level for WR's/TE's in a game is 100 YFS.

1 pt for every 25 TOTAL yds using decimal scoring (or .04 pts per yd)

2 pt bonus at 100 total yds

4 pt bonus at 150 total yds

6 pt bonus at 200 total yds and so on...

getting the guys in my league to agree to decimals was a challenge but i finally sold it to them as a solution to avoiding ties

Users who are viewing this thread