What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many drugs are you routinely prescribed? (1 Viewer)

this many drugs...

• None

Votes: 105 51.0%

Votes: 44 21.4%

Votes: 19 9.2%

Votes: 14 6.8%

Votes: 7 3.4%

Votes: 5 2.4%

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 9 4.4%

• Total voters
53 YO 

Started taking these about 3 or4 years ago,

Metoprolol B/P

Fenofibrate  cholesterol 

Rosuvastatin cholesterol 

Citalopram Mood and anxiety disorders

lorazepam  Anxiety 

Voted 4 Can anyone suggest a good memory drug?

Also take a Multivitamin, an Omega 3 fish oil, and a low dose aspirin.
regarding memory: i suggest researching your statin. i took lipitor for about 1 1/2 years and it impaired my recall and mental clarity. those improved when i stopped.

The latest...

50mg Metaprolol for BP and pulse not keeping BP quite low enough so doc is going to add low dose of Losartan.

OTC regimen started recently to try battle sinus issues...Pepcid AC, Flonase, and Zyrtec. Might be helping a little. Also did blood work panel on common food and environmental allergies. Came back negative on everything which sort of surprised me.

Welp, my bad diet and lack of exercise/weight gain. Has caught up to me.

Blood pressure and pulse:
Metaprolol 50mg
Losartan 25mg just became 50mg then 100mg in short time

New...

Cholesterol:
Pravastatin 20mg (started Monday)

A1C:
Metformin 500mg twice a day (will start in a week or two)

Interestingly I asked the doc if I should be taking COQ10 with the statin and he said there was no proof it was necessary. He is on the same statin and doesn't take it. I assumed once I had to go that route it would be added given how I hear about it all the time.

Last edited:
Too many. Some are mandatory following my widow maker in 2019. Some are precautionary. I am bummed about taking them but my doctors assure me it’s better than the alternative. Still on a mission to reduce them. Had perfect blood pressure all my life. 117/80 range. Then had sciatica and with the pain my blood pressure shot up. Was getting to 145/95. Never consistently came down from that so that started multiple blood pressure meds. Then of course a blood thinner for the stent. Then aspirin. Still take a statin. Sorta sucks

Up to four, although I only take two daily. Added one for random itchy skin which my Doc couldn't figure out why was happening. Prescription strength allergy meds make it stop within a half hour.

43. I have two prescription strength allergy meds I take regularly. Other than that, healthy as an ox.

Users who are viewing this thread