What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many Seinfeldisms are in your repertoire? (3 Viewers)

Something will happen every day that I can relate to a Seinfeld episode.  My coworkers are amazed (or is it pity?) at how often I reference the show but somehow it wasn't in the top 5 of GOAT TV shows in the FFA TV Draft.

ETA:  My coworker bought the Seinfeld board game at some garage sale and brought the question deck of cards into the office.  Every time I come into his office for something he breaks out a card and asks me a question.  I am like 98% correct all time.  
The card says moops!

This might be my favorite all time FBGs thread  and the stock thread has made me thousands.  Lol.  

I’ve watched Seinfeld episodes at least 3-5 times a week every week for most of my adult life.  

Last edited by a moderator:
We once had a temp at work named Eric. He screwed something up and I told my Buddy “Eric the clown put it out with his big shoe”

He said “wtf is wrong with you?”
When I use to do group new hire orientations for work and I’d get to the fire safety part I’d use the example of George knocking over the kids and old lady to get out the front door as behavior we don’t want to do.  

When playing golf I always ask “is that a Titleist?”  
It gets laughs about 40% of the time.*

*a The Office reference for Office fans….

This might be my favorite all time FBGs thread  and the stock thread has made me thousands.  Lol.  

I’ve watched Seinfeld episodes at least 3-5 times a week every week for most of my adult life.  
I need to get back to it.  It's been a few years since I've watched it and that's just not right. 

Sweet Fancy Moses.

I also do the George ‘finger gun and click noise’ which at the right time...and not often...usually gets laughs regardless of you being w Seinfeld fans, but they especially always love it.

Users who are viewing this thread