What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many Seinfeldisms are in your repertoire? (1 Viewer)

Most of the ones we use have been mentioned:

I guess it's somewhat hackneyed but haven't seen - no soup for you!

we underplay it when we use it - kind of a throw off line (but makes the point)

* we love schezwan ...almost required to say "George likes his chicken spicy" after ordering it extra spicy.   

* "Shrinkage"!!! ...to whatever may have shrunk.

anything from Bookman's dressing down of Jerry -

"I gotta flash for ya Joy boy" 

"It's freeze-dried, it lasts forever"

"Got that? Kewpie doll?"

"That is one tough monkey"

2.  I wish my brother Happy Festivus each year.

4.  "You double-dipped the chip."

5.  Whenever I make a reference to someone being gay, gotta throw in "NTTAWWT."

6.  "Giddy-up."

9.  When I don't like what you have to say, "No soup for you."

10. Of course, the ultimate de-stresser, "Serenity Now!"

The Jerk Store called...

They're real and they’re spectacular

I was in the pool!   :mellow:  

”these pretzels are making me thirsty”

I’m out!   

Whenever someone sneezes I say “you are sooo good lookin”

whenever I get pissed at work I yell “GEORGE IS GETTIN UPSET!!”

As are 'Get Out!'

And you want to be my latex salesman. 

He’s a close talker

The Dingo ate your Baby!

"Gold, Jerry. Gold."

Summer of George

Anyone can take reservations... the hard part is keeping the reservation 

When someone pulls one out, I'm always, "nice Costanza wallet you have there. "

“The sea was angry that day, my friends” any time I’m near a body of water

"sorry, not a square to spare".

That's a shame 

You don't even know what a write off is 

All of these.  Most often are "That's a shame" and "That's not going to be good for business".

The fact that in under 6 hours this thread is already 3 pages long, that automatically tells you there is at least 1-2 generations that this show continues to endure with 23 years later after their final episode aired. Jerry's last stand up on Netflix I think he was 65 yrs old and still making me laugh.  

I wonder sometimes if anyone is still watching that show until I see these threads and then I know for many it still is almost their favorite show of all time. I cannot remember a show where people were standing around the water cooler retelling the jokes they just heard like they did on Seinfeld and other shows from that era. 

Curb Your Enthusiasm was a nice way to ease off Seinfeld coming out of the 90s. 

The fact that in under 6 hours this thread is already 3 pages long, that automatically tells you there is at least 1-2 generations that this show continues to endure with 23 years later after their final episode aired. Jerry's last stand up on Netflix I think he was 65 yrs old and still making me laugh.  

I wonder sometimes if anyone is still watching that show until I see these threads and then I know for many it still is almost their favorite show of all time. I cannot remember a show where people were standing around the water cooler retelling the jokes they just heard like they did on Seinfeld and other shows from that era. 

Curb Your Enthusiasm was a nice way to ease off Seinfeld coming out of the 90s. 
I still can't believe it wasn't top 5 GOAT for the FFA TV Draft......Ugh....

“Anytime anyone says, ‘Oh This is so good. What's in it?’ The answer invariably comes back, Cinnamon. Cinnamon.”

This would make for a great bracket tournament or multiple polls or something.  
We did a great Seinfeld draft on this forum several years ago but after spending a half hour searching for it I guess it was purged?  

I distinctly remember drafting Kramerica, the Kavorka, Mr. Kruger and Franklin Delano Romanowski for some of the later categories.  Searching all of those uncommon words was fruitless with regards to this draft.  :shrug:  

One of my favorite drafts we've done here.  Can anyone resurrect it? 

Last edited by a moderator:
We did a great Seinfeld draft on this forum several years ago but after spending a half hour searching for it I guess it was purged?  

I distinctly remember drafting Kramerica, the Kavorka, Mr. Kruger and Franklin Delano Romanowski for some of the later categories.  Searching all of those uncommon words was fruitless with regards to this draft.  :shrug:  

One of my favorite drafts we've done here.  Can anyone resurrect it? 
https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/219714-official-seinfeld-draft-thread/

(thread is archived)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank at Festivus:

"I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it."

"I'll get the pole out of the crawl space"

"I find tinsel distracting"

The 3rd person shtick is a favorite, but the one line I'm always looking to use, but rarely do, is:

If they were any more Cuban, Castro would have smoked them himself.

Jerry: So she just left the office and didn't say a word about anything?

Elaine: Yeah.

Jerry: Beautiful...

Elaine:  ...  Maybe I'll go visit my mother, she bought me some new panties and they're all LAID OUT for me.

Users who are viewing this thread