What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how many unidentified keys are on your key ring? (1 Viewer)

2x apartment building lock (key and fob)

1x mailbox key

2x apartment top and bottom lock (2x keys- never use top lock, unless a babysitter locks it accidentally)

1x office key

1x storage unit key

1x citibike fob

-fin
Exactly the same + a couple more fobs.

Unidentified keys 🔑 🔐 go in the junk drawer. Pretty sure there’s at least 8-10. I keep thinking I might need them one day. 

:lol:

Good idea, but I’m not sure I’d remember yet another passcode.

I carry two keys, one for my car and one for my house. And my “wallet” is just my drivers license and a credit card.
When you use the code every day, sometimes multiple times, it's not too difficult.

Slimming down the wallet is another good one.  I remember how I used to carry a George Constanza version.  Minimalist wallet is the way to go.

We recently got a new van, and I went down to 1 fob, 1 key for our house.

My previous set could split into two pieces. I had a house key and the car key on one side (so I could give the key to someone like my dad who was driving our van, since I can't drive), and the fob, a house key, my parent's house key, and a small metal vial to hold a dose of pills.

I carry around 0 keys. Carry the fob for my truck, which has a button programmed to the garage door. 

But, there are a couple of key rings at home with various keys on them - my parents house, my in-laws, etc. On those key rings there are likely several keys that I have no idea what they go to but I haven't gotten rid of them "just in case". Been a while since I really had a need for any of them and couldn't tell you how many there actually are.

1 truck key
1 house key

1 100 year old beer bottle opener
Impressive if not shtick.  I have an opener that I got right after college, so it's about 23 years old.  Barely works but I keep it for sentimental reasons.  

I have two fobs for my car and my wife's.

Two different house keys to two different doors.

One key to my MIL's house.

Seven keys for work, which is absurd.  

I went through a major purge a couple of years ago when my Dad died and we sold his house.  I had multiple keys to multiple different things at his house.  

Wow.

I have a mailbox key, my car key, and gym tag.

I wouldn't know how to carry around some of y'all's key chains.

Users who are viewing this thread