What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you...? (Disgusting Behavior) (1 Viewer)

Hock a loogie?

• At least once a day

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Once or twice a week

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Once or twice a year

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Never

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters
I never fart or burp to get a reaction. It just happens. Guilty of the nose pick and loogie though. 

Fart and burp with impunity... I've said repeatedly it's the best part of living in NYC which is usually louder than anything I can produce, so cloaks the stench in anonymity.

Nose pick occasionally if something's stuck after blowing. Not daily.

Not a loogie Hocker 

There aren't many benefits of having little kids around, but farts and burps become something to be celebrated. 

Many a loogie hock'd when running, and I get all of em out of my system then. 

My wife and kids are the "someone" in the first two questions for 90% of the occurrences.  Sorry fam.

Also, I have no idea how someone claims they NEVER pick their nose.  There are things stuck to the sides up there that won't come out with blowing.  If that's legitimately an answer for some, it's gotta look like the wall of a 120 year old house with all those layers of paint stuck to the walls.

My wife and kids are the "someone" in the first two questions for 90% of the occurrences.  Sorry fam.

Also, I have no idea how someone claims they NEVER pick their nose.  There are things stuck to the sides up there that won't come out with blowing.  If that's legitimately an answer for some, it's gotta look like the wall of a 120 year old house with all those layers of paint stuck to the walls.
After the first 2 questions, I suppose it is implied for #3 that said picking occurs where others could see it.  Under that interpretation, I could see some answering "never".  Personally, I am a yes with either interpretation

OCD when it comes to a clean nose/ears - the former probably has some form of maintenance several times per day, ears are once/day immediately after shower.  I try not to do any house cleaning around others, but if I can feel something's in there that needs to be out I can't resist for long.  The family has no chance to escape it during sports watching and car driving - just hope they're not paying attention.  Thankfully my office setup has me looking at the door, so even if I'm about to be caught in the act I can audible to a face scratch.

Loogies come in waves, a few days per year there's probably a dozen of them, but it's related to some bug I'm trying to fight off.  Non issue other days though.

Farts and burps are never overt, but it's rare I'll do anything to minimize the carnage either.  Burps are tied directly to alcohol (so, couple times per month - more in summer) and coke (less than 5 per year).  Farts?  Well, it's best to just not walk into my office before the morning ####.  If there's a round 2 then the time prior to that isn't safe either.  I'm usually okay the rest of the day until after I fall asleep.  Allegedly my kids 2 doors down the hall hear those things roaring with great frequency in the middle of the night.  Allegedly.  Kids lie though.  But in unrelated news, I also have a tendency to wake up with bruises on my tricep.

Who doesn’t enjoy describing their farts like wine?  “Mmm, I’m getting a heavy sense of dirty socks with a hint of beef ravioli”  Yeah, I’m sharing that with friends and family...proudly 

Users who are viewing this thread