What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to watch the NFL - I cut the cord (1 Viewer)

YouTube TV

If you are not in the Giants viewing area subscribe to The Ticket on youtube tv.

Add streaming services at your leisure if you want thursday night games and the one-offs.

YouTube TV

If you are not in the Giants viewing area subscribe to The Ticket on youtube tv.

Add streaming services at your leisure if you want thursday night games and the one-offs.
YouTube will not show games if they are on a local network. Not including nationally televised games, you could get screwed if the game is blacked out in your area because it wasn’t sold out.

YouTube TV

YouTube will not show games if they are on a local network. Not including nationally televised games, you could get screwed if the game is blacked out in your area because it wasn’t sold out.
FYI, that policy was cancelled in 2015.

YouTube TV

YouTube TV carries local networks. They definitely show local games (sold out or not).

YouTube TV

YoutubeTV will. If he lives in the area, he can pay for local channels. You can get Red zone for $12/mo too and then cancel once the season is done.

Seriously, YouTube TV was great last year. I really liked their format.
It's still the same. YoutubeTV is basically the same as cable but easier to pay for what you want and still cheaper than cable. Used to be a lot cheaper. I started when it was $39/mo. Now it's $79/mo.

YouTube TV

FYI, that policy was cancelled in 2015.
All I know is last year there were times a game wasn’t on Direct TV because it was being shown locally. Vikings in my case. Glad to hear the blackout due not selling out policy was changed however.

We haven’t had cable since 2016-17ish. We stream Netflix* and Prime, and have Sling* (essentially everything with Basic + cable packages), and Peacock* for Olympics and cycling. Plus we rotate one service between Apple+TV, Disney, Hulu, Paramount, Starz, Viki Rakuten & YouTube. Guess we also have apps for ABC, Fox, NBC.

*pay $0 bc wifey has credentials from her sister or BFFs; basically we pay for Prime + 1 more.

Mostly Sling for NFL - CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, NFLN, Prime.

When the Lions are not on National tv, I watch them on Fox 2 Detroit through Sling. Our package (I forget which color) includes about 30 Fox affiliates in every major city, so other than CBS local only broadcasts, I can usually find any game.

I record of games live and ones I’ve missed through the NFLN replays. Of course I don’t watch every game, but I’ll pick a few drives from each game.

YouTube TV

YouTube TV carries local networks. They definitely show local games (sold out or not).
I agree with this though what is the story with the ticket throu YouTube (not youtubetv)? Do they have OTA games blacked out?

YouTube TV

I agree with this though what is the story with the ticket throu YouTube (not youtubetv)? Do they have OTA games blacked out?
No idea--I've got YouTube TV (with the Ticket).

Users who are viewing this thread