What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (7 Viewers)

New 'Fast Food Mania' with John Hein just starting on the Destination America channel.

He goes to the first Dunkin Donuts, A&W and Nathan's Hot Dogs.

Three of my favorites. :porked:

New 'Fast Food Mania' with John Hein just starting on the Destination America channel.He goes to the first Dunkin Donuts, A&W and Nathan's Hot Dogs.Three of my favorites. :porked:
took me about 10 minutes to find the channel, but i would love to support the show. i wish he brought along guests like JD or something

New 'Fast Food Mania' with John Hein just starting on the Destination America channel.

took me about 10 minutes to find the channel, but i would love to support the show. i wish he brought along guests like JD or something
:lol: Jesus man, how :wub: do those Nathan's dogs look? Doesn't help that I am starving right now!

:lol: Jesus man, how :wub: do those Nathan's dogs look? Doesn't help that I am starving right now!
:goodposting:

I don't think I'll watch Americas Got Talent even if Howard comes back next year. Hate these kinds of shows.

I don't think I'll watch Americas Got Talent even if Howard comes back next year. Hate these kinds of shows.
the 2nd show of the week where they have the results is horrendous. I don't know how anybody could watch shows like that without DVR. Literally 4-5 minutes of content. And yeah, it isn't my thing either, but i will put it on as a good background filler or something. I have this goofy notion that it is supporting Howard, even though i know full well that I do not effect the collection of ratings, etc.

Good week on the show.

Bronies, the Woody intervew and Beet. But the highlight was the impressionist segment which was one of the better hours on the show in year's. Not only were the impressions superb but they were all geniunely funny with quality material.

The Obama guy has a radio gig but Ronnie should be all over the other two for the block parties.

Late on this, but Billy Corgan interview last month was fantastic. Very articulate and opinionated guy, with a live, acoustic version of Tonight. Never really knew that much about him, but interesting to hear many of his takes on music, relationships, and whatnot.

Late on this, but Billy Corgan interview last month was fantastic. Very articulate and opinionated guy, with a live, acoustic version of Tonight. Never really knew that much about him, but interesting to hear many of his takes on music, relationships, and whatnot.
Absolutely. I was a Pumpkins fan but never realized how much Billy had to say. Fascinating guy.

Good week on the show.

Bronies, the Woody intervew and Beet. But the highlight was the impressionist segment which was one of the better hours on the show in year's. Not only were the impressions superb but they were all geniunely funny with quality material.

The Obama guy has a radio gig but Ronnie should be all over the other two for the block parties.
I don't know if Bronycon was something that was ever brought up before, but that was some F'd up stuff. I like how they said Wolfie genuinely felt creeped out at the whole event. How they get 4000 male fans of My Little Pony in one building is pretty crazy stuff. Whole world out there that has yet to be explored

I love looking at clips from Howard TV or the old E show on youtube. I would get HowardTV, but they won't get a contract with DirecTV for whatever reason.

there are a few good one's, and I came across Stuttering Jon's last day on the show, pretty good stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDq0fP5iUjY&feature=related

ETA: the last 4-5 minutes are real good where they do a tribute to John. some good stuff in there

Last edited by a moderator:
just caught the Sour Shoes Howard TV.

Guy is a genius.

He actually went to high school with my closest friend - same age, same grade, etc. Says he was just as weird back then as he is now.

just caught the Sour Shoes Howard TV.

Guy is a genius.
His Gary is unreal... :shock: He has every last detail down cold, including starting sentences with "I gotta tell ya." :lmao:
I don't get it. He clearly has some sort of mental issue just for the fact that he can replicate anything, remember everything and play every song under the sun. Guy is just absolute gold.

He's a regular on Francesca's show as well and Francesca, as big of a ######## as he is, actually let's him do his thing for a good 5-10 minutes each time.

Just crazy because you could say a lot of whack packers are just acts or embellished a bit. this is literally Sour Shoes 24/7 for as long back as my buddy could remember.

They briefly mentioned something about Sour Shoes and autism. They didn't go into it but think he has autistic like symptoms. Sour was talking on the wrap up show about picking his spots of when to chim in. He's smart enough to figure it out and obviously an incredible talent. Would love to see him get a shot on a regular basis. Bout time someone filled the Billy West chair. :thumbup:

On a sidenote, it's scary that Howard thinks Shuli is talented enough to be on-air. As far as laughs and interest I've never seen an on-air personality on the show held in lower regard among the fans. Maybe Howard is losing it. It's one of the oddest moves I've seen on the show in 20 years listening.

Sour Shoes is fascinating.

I thought Shuli might be a little better in that role.

Is Benji gone, if so I won't miss his tiresome madeup bs.

Wolfie is killing it with his interviews. Love the redneck NASCAR fans. :thumbup:
I was laughing in my car at the whooping cough fiasco. Between telling Gary he knows that Gary hates him to calling his mom to say goodbye. Great bit today. My favorite line was telling his mother he gives her permission to talk to her other child and his mom says what other child. Howard: Exactly!

'AcerFC said:
'lumpy19 said:
So is Benji gone? Shuli in the Artie chair?
Wait what's going on? Shuli getting into the studio?
yeah, last week. It was a swing and a miss
On one of their other shows (back office radio) Will and Kaplan were talking about how all this week Shuli hung out in the bullpen and looked like a lost puppy making comments during the show like he was still in the studio.He wasn't completely awful in the studio but there is no way he could do it full time.

'AcerFC said:
'lumpy19 said:
So is Benji gone? Shuli in the Artie chair?
Wait what's going on? Shuli getting into the studio?
yeah, last week. It was a swing and a miss
On one of their other shows (back office radio) Will and Kaplan were talking about how all this week Shuli hung out in the bullpen and looked like a lost puppy making comments during the show like he was still in the studio.He wasn't completely awful in the studio but there is no way he could do it full time.
Sour shoes needs to be in more....not every day but at least once a month

I thought Shuli was fine. He was not Artie in his prime but there are weeks where Howard and Robin desperately need another voice in the studio.

killer show today, cranston was awesome and the hogan interview was maybe the most :excited: I've ever been for a radio interview.

can't believe bubba wanted hulk to bang heather, insane

Users who are viewing this thread